💕Saying "I love you"💕

Sorry about the border I forgot to crop the picture

John

The first time you and John said "I love you" was about a month into your relationship. You were at the fair and you and John had just reached the front of the line for the Ferris wheel. You and John climbed into the cart and it began to go around. When you reached the top it stopped. You and John looked into each other's eyes. He caressed your cheek.
"You're so fucking beautiful," he said making you blush.
"I love you,"you confessed instantly realising that it might be too early.
"I love you too," John said leaning in to kiss you.

Paul

You were in your bedroom crying. It was 1:30 am. Your best friend Paul was going away to Hamburg tomorrow at dawn and you had no clue what you'd do without him. You were sat by your open bedroom window when suddenly a rock flew in and it you between your eyes. You looked out your window to see Paul in your front garden.
"Paul what are you doing?"
"Y/n! I love you!"he shouted. You ran out into your front garden and ran into his arms.
"I love you too Paul!" You both stood there hugging each other.
"You're coming with me," he said.
"Am I now?" He gave you puppy dog eyes so you gave in. You gathered a few things and then Paul swept you off your feet, taking you to his house.

Georgie

You and your boyfriend of 2 months were baking cookies. It was time to put the flour in the bowl. George got flour all over his hands and then began to clap repeatedly resulting in it going everywhere. You had it all over your face as he did and in your hair. Without thinking, you grabbed a handful of flower and threw it at him,he did the same in return. The pair of you stopped and looked at the mess.
"Well shit. You started it you should clean it," you said to George. He picked you up and placed you on the counter. He put his arms either side of you, meaning that you couldn't escape.
"Now I think we should do this together," he said.
"I hate you."
"No you love me."
"Well that's true," you admitted.
"Say it then," he responded getting dangerously close to your face.
"I love you geo," you said.
"I love you too y/n" he cooed before smashing his lips against yours.

Ringo

You were in the kitchen preparing dinner for you and your boyfriend Ritchie. You were making spaghetti. You put the spaghetti in a pan of boiling water and went to tend to the source that you'd already started cooking. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and a chin was placed in your shoulder.
"That smells amazing," Ritchie said.
"Thanks babe."
"Y'know I love you right," he mumbled making you smile.
"I love you too." You replied turning around to kiss him.