•🎄Paul~Ice accidents🎄•

Merry Christmas!!

It was 4 days until Christmas. You were more than excited. No you were ecstatic.

You and your family were going ice skating today. You had never been before and you were clumsy enough so you knew you would fall over multiple times but you didn't really care about that your aim was just to have fun. You got out of the car and started walking towards the ice skating centre with your family. Once you stepped inside you put your skating boots on and made your way towards the rink. You were holding hands with your mum so that she could help you not fall over. You seemed to be doing okay so you let go of her feeling rather confident.

You had been skating by yourself for about 5 minutes now and you were quite proud of yourself. All of a sudden you bumped into someone going on the opposite direction who was going quite fast.

You must have blacked out briefly as you didn't remember anything. You just woke up with your entire body aching. A man was stood over you but your vision was too blurry for you to realise who it was.
"She's awake!" He shouted. You recognised his voice.
"Are you okay love I'm so sorry for bumping into you," his voice was soft and relaxing.
"It's alright. I'm fine thanks." You tired to lift your head up but a really sharp pain occurred whenever you did so.
"No you should really rest. Do you want anything love?" He asked. Your vision was getting better and you could see the man more clearly. He had sort of droopy beautiful hazel eyes with long eyelashes. He had perfect arched eyebrows. He had a Beatles haircut- holy shit it's a Beatle!
"YOUR A BEATLE!!!" You practically shouted. He just laughed at your excitement.
"Correct! I'm Paul. I came here with John George and ringo. I don't know where they are and I don't really care. My main priority at the moment is making sure that you're okay," you blushed at his comment. You then realised that you were laying across his lap. Your younger brother came over
"Hey y/n isn't that that Beatle that you have a weird obsession with?" He asked. (Everyone thinks I have a 'weird and out of control' obsession with Georgie babes)
"Shut up y/b/n (your brothers name)!" You shouted in embarrassment.
"Is that so?" Paul asked. Let's put it this way, if you were a sim it would say 'vey embarrassed' the reason would be 'had an embarrassing conversation'. You made a sort of 'erm' noise before being interrupted.
"Because I feel honoured having such a beautiful girl have an obsession with me,"
"Wow Paul mccharmly has struck!" Paul rolled his eyes in a playful tone. There was a long and awkward silence.
"Hey maybe we should hang out some time. I'll treat you to a coffee or something as a thank you for saving me!" You suggest. Paul smiled.
"I would like that. I really would y'know," he smiled and hesitantly leaned in placing a soft kiss on your lips. As you parted you were beyond shocked and thought you were going to faint. Luckily you didn't. It was like a Christmas miracle. I suppose you could say that you had a wonderful Christmastime!