•💕John~Glad to be home💕•

Your boyfriend John had been on tour for about 3 months. You missed him so much. He was coming home today. You had cleaned every last inch of the house. Not a single dust particle could be detected. You were so excited to have him back. You had cooked his favourite meal and put on the dress that you wore on your first date. You had the table set out ready for him. He was due home any minute now. You had also laid petals across your bedroom as you had plans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You put on can't help falling in love by elvis Presley and waited for him. Juts then as if on cue he walked through the front door.
You sprung up from your chair and ran towards him. You hugged him tightly burying your head in the crook of his neck.
"I missed you so much. Please don't leave again," your voice was muffled.
"I'm not planning on any time soon," he returned breaking the hug to kiss you passionately.

"I've made your favourite for dinner," you said after breaking your make out session.
"Aww thanks y/n. You really shouldn't have. I was hoping to be able to get a sample of something else yknow with you being a snack," he said seductively. You giggled.
"John you horny bastard!" He took his shoes off and started kissing you again. He picked you up bridal style and rushed upstairs. He practically yeeted you onto the bed that you shared and followed after you crawling on top of you. You undid his tie as he pulled at the neck of your dress with his teeth. You started unbuttoning his shirt...

You woke up the next morning with John wrapped around you. You smiled and started playing with his fluffy hair. You were so glad to have him back.

I know this was short and I'm sorry about that. I need to write some more imagines and request are open and I will get round to writing them I'm just busy at the moment but I promise I will get round to it. I hope you enjoyed it!