•💕Ringo~ Hes a keeper💕•

This was requested by marmaladeskies67 I hope you like it!!

I woke up with the most unbearable pain in the lower area of my stomach. It was period cramps. I slowly got up out of bed trying my very best to not wake my husband Richard. I needed to get pain killers. As I got up I noticed a huge blood stain on the bedding. I'd bled through. I started panicking.

What if he wakes up?

What if he's too grossed out and leaves me?

My head was filled with all of these negative thoughts and things that could go wrong. I decided the best thing to do was to sort myself out and then
try to think of what to do about this. I grabbed a spare pair of knickers and pyjama pants and ran into the bathroom. As I was changing I heard Ringo. Oh no he's woken up.
"Y/n? Y/n are you okay?" He shouted from the bedroom worried.
"Yes I'm fine Ritchie!" I tried to comfort him. I opened the door to the bathroom as id finished sorting myself out. I walked back into the bedroom and it looked like he was the one panicking now.
"Are you okay? Have you been injured? What's happened there's blood on the mattress?" He bombarded me with tonnes of questions. I knew it was only because he cared and wanted to make sure I was okay.
"Ritchie I'm fine. Thank you for raising concerns but honestly everything is fine. Erm..I'm on my period and I leaked through I know it's gross and disgusting and I'm sorry," you reassured him embarrassed at the same time. He could tell that you felt uncomfortable saying that so he hugged you.
"It's okay love. It's a natural thing there's not much that can be done about you it. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed," his soft voice comforted you as you nestled your head into the crook of his neck. Ringo kisses you on the forehead.
"How about we clean the bed sheets and watch movies and cuddle. Obviously I don't experience this sort of thing but I can imagine it must be quite unpleasant." I love how understanding he is.

You and ringo had put the bed sheets in the washing machine and were now deciding what to put on on Netflix. You decided to settle for ( whatever movie or series you want).  You and Ritchie were now cuddling covered in loads of blankets. Occasionally you would randomly smother each other in kisses. He really knew how to treat a woman.

Requests are open feel free to message me whenever!