Chapter 20

All colour had drained from his face leaving a pale and shocked boy standing in the door way.

“Bella, what the actual fuck!” he cursed as my giggling continued. He ran his fingers through his hair grunting something under his breath, then faced Beau who was causally lying against the wall closest to the door.

“Ay take it easy on her” Beau spoke with no fear as he took another hit from the bong.

“Take it easy? Take it fucking easy? Are you fucking kidding me Beau? She’s in your fucking room taking drugs, how am I supposed to take it easy? She not us! And she’s not gonna become us! This is exactly how it started out for you and you’re tryna lead her down the same path. You’re the dumbest cunt” He yelled rubbing his temples in frustration. “And you…” he points to me, “You! Are you fucking crazy? You have a psycho attack at me for allowing you to do drugs yet you’re in here smoking this shit” he directs his hands to the weed in the bag on the floor.

His teeth clenched as he muttered more than enough curse words. By now I could understand a lot more words being spoken but I was still way out of it. The roaring of Luke’s voice echoed through the room but I couldn’t interpret what was said this time, all I see is him beginning to pick equipment and drugs off the ground and tossing them in and around the bin next to the desk.

“Get your grotty hands off my bong cunt” Beau demanded as Luke’s hand pulled on neck of the bong while he tried to inhale another lot of smoke.

“Says the faggot who is taking drugs. Now give me it”

“No, fuck off and stay out of my room”

“This is why Mum and Jai left us. You would choose drugs over your family any day” Luke spat.

Beau stood up with his jaw clenched and hands shaped into fists, “Don’t speak about my views of the family, you don’t fucking know how I see shit. Of course I’d choose family over drugs and let not forget who got them to leave start with. Who’s the dumbest cunt now? Dipshit!”

I kept hidden behind the bed with my eyes just able to see the mess that was happening. They were now clearly unaware of my presence and had every portion of their mind set on firing comebacks at one another. I never knew it was Luke’s fault that they left them and abandoned them to live with no help from either one of their parents. Living without one parent is hard enough but to have both parents not want to care for you must be way tougher than it actually seems.