Swordcraft academy

In one of the academy's dorm rooms you and Eugeo were looking over a sleeping Kirito.

(Y/n): Jeez it's every morning with this guy...

Eugeo: Kirito...

Eugeo tried to get him up by lightly slapping his face only for kirito to move a bit before falling back asleep

Seeing this you kindly move Eugeo aside while you try to get him up.

(Y/n): RISE N SHINE LAZY ASS!!!!

You say this while pulling the covers off of Kirito causing him to wake up.

Kirito: Come on guys just five more minutes...

(Y/n): not a chance!

Eugeo: Kirito we know it's our day of rest but you sleep too much!

With that Kirito sluggishly gets up and faces the two of you.

Kirito: good morning Eugeo and (Y/n)...

Eugeo: Morning.

(Y/n): Morning now go get changed so we can head out.

Kirito: OK OK ill be ready in a sec.

With that Kirito hopped out of bed and ran to get changed.

Time skip

You, Kirito and Eugeo were walking through north Centuria District six stopping by for some food at the bakery with you and Kirito soon taking a bite out of it.

Kirito: Delicious.

Eugeo: that's unseemly, Kirito.

(Y/n):Can't really blame him though this food is great fresh out of the oven.

Kirito: exactly that's why we gotta eat it as soon as possible.

Eugeo: guess some things never change do they guys.

Kirito: guess not. Still I can't believe how time flies.

(Y/n): first the gigas cedar, the goblins, then the sword tournament and now look at us we're students at one of the best sword schools in the country.

Eugeo: Yeah and all within the span of two years. Some times I think I'm dreaming.

Kirito: come on now. It's been at least a year since we moved into the dorm. Shouldn't you be used to this by now.

Eugeo: Yeah I guess your right.

(Y/n): We've gotten far and so much closer to our goal. If we keep going like this nothing can stop us.

Kirito/Eugeo: Right.

???:Kirito?

Suddenly your conversation was soon interrupted by someone calling Kirito's name.