the Legendary Bercouli (preview)

You and Eugeo continued to climb up the stairs until you both managed to reach the 90th floor of the cathedral. And before you was a giant door.

Y/n: we're finally here...

Eugeo: yea this is where the integrity knight captain should be.

Y/n: we'll need to beat him before we can reunite with Kirito and Alice. Are you ready?

Eugeo: as always.

You and Eugeo both open the door to see what looks like a bathhouse and in the center a man dressed in a robe.

???: hey there. you kids are the intruders that I've heard about right?

Y/n: yes and I guess that would make you Bercouli the first integrity knight?

Bercouli: Yup now before we get started mind telling me one thing?

Eugeo: what is it?

Bercouli: Uh...you know... is the vice commander Fanatio dead?

Eugeo: She's alive she should be getting treatment right now?

Y/n: our quarrel is with the pontifex not the integrity knight's but if you get in our way we'll have no choice but to fight you.

Bercouli: Heh well In that case I won't go so far as to take your lives.

Eugeo: I don't like it.

Bercouli: what's that youngster?

Eugeo: your the leader of the integrity knights. So lady Finatio isn't your only subordinate! Don't you care if Alice and the other knights are alive and well.

Bercouli: Oh is that what this is all about? How should I put this...Eldire is young lady Alice's apprentice. The four whirling blades are Finatio's apprentices.

Y/n: and by that logic she's your apprentice Isn't she.

Bercouli: smart kid but I have to ask where's the other one? According to the prime minister there's supposed to be three of you.

Y/n / Eugeo: .......

Bercouli: Am I to believe that he's still fighting Alice on the lower floors?

Eugeo: something like that.

Y/n: regardless your facing us now and you best be wise captain we don't hesitate....

You and eugeo get into position to draw your swords.

Eugeo: Y/n what do we do?

Y/n: I'm honestly not sure if only I knew what his perfect weapon Control art was. So let's  approach him with caution!

Eugeo: Right mind if I take the lead?

Y/n: go ahead. I'll follow up with a scared-art.

Eugeo: Okay then let's go!

It's coming back bois

This is just a small preview to tide you guys over for a bit and show that I'm back in action for this. The full thing will be here shorty.