A Sentence and an Escape

You Kirito and Eugeo who's eye was healed by M.S. Azurica followed her through the campus grounds taking you to your escort for breaking the taboo index. it didn't take long for before you were at a great door but before you could open it Azurica stopped you.

Azurica: Disciple Y/N a moment before you go.

Y/N:yes?

Azurica: you are a true mystery though all the time you've spent here I've never once knew anything about you. but at the same time I believe without a doubt that whatever fate you follow it'll be alongside those two. so please stand by them and see this to the end.

Y/N:I will senpai.

with that you, Eugeo, and Kirito entered the building where a blonde haired knight was waiting for you.

you three looked at each other before continuing to approach the knight in question only stopping a few steps behind her.

???: I am the overseer of the capital city of Centoria, An integrity knight of the Axiom church.

she then turns to face you three

 you turn to see Eugeo who has a shocked look on his face

Eugeo: Alice?

Y/n: what?

Eugeo: is that you Alice?

Eugeo walked towards the integrity knight in question holding out his hand to her only to be quickly swatted away by her sheathed sword.

Y/n/Kirito: Eugeo!

You both didn't hesitate to run over to him to see if he's okay.

Alice: watch what you say and do. Im authorized to decrease your lives by 70 percent. the next time you try to touch me without permission i will cut your hand off.

After hearing her you and Kirito helped Eugeo up.

Eugeo: Alice...

Kirito: so that knights the Alice your looking for?

Eugeo responds with a nod.

Y/n: she doesn't look like she's one for conversation for now lets play along we'll figure something out in the mean time.