Being a elite is hard

You and Eugeo were playing a game of chess when two girls came through the door...

Tiese: I'm here to report to elite-disciple Eugeo. I'm finished with today's cleaning.

Eugeo: oh good job Tiese your free to return to your dorm room now.

Y/N: oh um...Ronie right? I'm sorry but it seems that your mentor is late again. Even though me and Eugeo have told him to be here.

Ronie: It's no problem third seat Y/N besides my duty as page only ends once I've made my report.

Y/N: If you want you can be my page instead. I still haven't got one since newcomers for this year are in small amount.

Eugeo: I can even put a word in for it to be possible. If you serve under Kirito it's definitely gonna be a long year for you.

Ronie: I'm honored but I must decline I'm happy with Kirito as my mentor.

You then hear the window opening and you see Kirito entering the room.

Kirito: Hey hey. What are you talking about behind my back.

Ronie smiles but quickly fixes herself and makes her report.

Ronie: Elite-disciple Kirito, allow me to report that Today's cleaning has been finished without any issues.

Kirito: Okay, good job

Eugeo: Hey kirito. These two are much more busier than you do try to get back here before their done cleaning.

Y/N: Eugeo is right you both were given two highly capable pages and your's in particular is very loyal Kirito. Don't take advantage of that!

Kirito: hehe yeah I'm sorry for making you wait Ronie.

Ronie: it's no problem sir.

Y/N: now that that's resolved. Where were you today.

Kirito: Well I was at east third street. Hence why I took the window. Tiese Ronnie don't forget that it can be useful.

Eugeo: don't teach them stuff they don't need to know.

Y/n: wait a moment Kirito you said you went to the east third street does that mean that bags from...

Kirito: yup you both want some?

Before Kirito finished his question you already snatched the bag from him and began digging around.

Y/n: Thought so you went and bought honey pies.

Kirito: H-hey!

Y/n: and it seems like you bought one for each of us and two more for your pages.

You take out two of the honey pies meals and gave them to Ronnie and Tiese.

Y/n: here ya go girls good job today

Ronnie/Tiese: Thank you.

You took out two more and gave one to Eugeo while eating the other for yourself.