Finding your own Justice

You were busy all day helping out the staff in cleaning up the training hall and dorms on your day of rest. At the end of the day the staff gave you some money for helping them.

On your way back to your dorm you heard a slam coming from your room you entered it to see Eugeo with his fist slammed into the wall.

Kirito: cool it Eugeo.

Eugeo: I was sure that you would've exploded before me.

Kirito: it would've been dangerous if you had a sword.

Y/n: I'm sorry did I miss something?

Eugeo: oh Y/n your back from helping the staff?

Y/n: yeah then on my way back I hear you slam your fist to the wall what happened?

Kirito: it's Raios and Humbert again.

Kirito and Eugeo explained the situation that their page's dorm-mate has been forced to take deviant orders from Humbert. They also brought up how they even faced him and Raios about it but They shook it off like it was nothing.

Y/n: so they finally started to strike.

Eugeo: Yeah and I don't think their gonna stop just there.

Kirito: besides I think that there's a trap being set for you Eugeo. For example if he had their bait and spilled to much info while confronting Humbert..

Y/n: They would see it as Impropriety and hit him with the maximum penalty.

Kirito: Exactly

Eugeo: What are we gonna do...

Kirito: If Humbert continues to abuse Frencia we should at least make preparations so we can have the instructors look into this.

Eugeo: Yeah, I agree

Y/n: Hey Eugeo if they do anything like that again when Kirito and I aren't around don't get passionate instead let me know Ill cut them up into little pieces for you okay.

Eugeo: Heh okay then, Stay cool right?

Kirito: Exactly

Y/n: You my friend are a fast learner.

The next day

You Kirito and Eugeo were polishing your swords at the moment and you finished you all heard a  bell ringing.

Kirito: Isn't that the four thirty bell?

Y/n: yeah it is.

Eugeo: wait it's that late already?

Kirito: Ronnie and Tiese are late.

Y/n: somethings definitely wrong They're never late for cleaning. I wanna go and search for them.

Eugeo: yeah Y/n's right.

kirito then goes up to the window and opens it.

Kirito: Fine then ill go check the Primary trainees dorm. Eugeo there's a chance that they could be on their way here so stay here and wait for them.

Eugeo: Um okay but Kirito shouldn't you use the front d-

before Eugeo could finish his statement Kirito had already jumped out of the window into the tree outside and shortly after fell from it.

Y/n: Well Ill look over at the training halls.

you took your sword with you.

Y/n: Just in case.

Eugeo: sure thing

you ran out of the room and was about to turn a corner until you heard footsteps approaching and you turned to see a disciple but it wasn't Ronnie or Tiese. You saw her knock on the door and saw Eugeo answer it you heard some chatter but it didn't take long for Eugeo to burst out the door running with his sword in hand.