T•W•O

Tamika in the mm🤪
Asia~

*the same day*
"So you're really telling me that you don't know who that was?" Tamika asked for the hundredth time this lunch break. I was honestly just trying to enjoy my chicken salad in peace. All of the females that work here have been acting hella thirsty since he got here, like he was famous or something. I heard Tisha's messy ass talm bout how she slept with him last week. I doubt it.

"Yep," I said, popping the p. "Am I supposed to know this nigga?" I rolled my eyes at her, still somewhat salty about how he spoke to me earlier. "ASIA MCKENZIE YOU JUST HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH DAVE EAST AND YOU OVER HERE ACTING UNBOTHERED!?" She screamed with her dramatic ass.
"Alright chill," I laughed. "The name does ring a bell though." Tamika pulled out her expensive iPhone that her parents bought her and opened Instagram. She typed something in and smiled once she found what she was looking for. "Look," she said, handing me the phone.

(Y'all are just gonna have to forgive my terrible editing skills💀😭)My eyes widened in shock as I realised who everyone was talking about

My eyes widened in shock as I realised who everyone was talking about.
"Remember, Trell always used to have his music blasting every time I came by your house." Tamika added. I stiffened up at the mention of Latrell's name, and I guess she noticed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bri-" I cut her off before she could finish. "Its fine. But lunch is almost finished so I've gotta get back to my office. I'm off tomorrow so I'll see you on Wednesday." I stood up and left. It had been a while since I heard my little brothers name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Driving home that evening, there was a lot on my mind. From my little brother, to what was going on with Tamika, to my mom, even to Dave. I felt like all of a sudden, my life was becoming too complicated. But little did I know, everything was about to get a lot more interesting.

Dave~
"Damn Zoe," I grunted as she finished what she was doing. She got up from the bed and drank some listerine. Pregnant or not, my woman's head game stayed on 💯. Although me and Zoe have been together for a while now, it felt like the relationship wasn't going anywhere. All we did was have sex and go on lil 'dates' or whatever. But i guess I have to wife her now. Afterall she is carrying my seed.

"Babeeeeee are you coming to my appointment next week?" She asked."Oh shit," I replied," I have some business to take care of but I promise imma make it to the next one." I said. Lies. Truthfully I was tryna avoid that weird ass girl that was doing the ultrasound last time. Asking me weird questions and shit. Hoe ass. Before Zoe could speak I cut her off. "But I have to get going now I'm heading home, " I said before rushing out of her parents house. She might be mad now, but she'll come around. She was gullible and would believe what I told her.

I hopped in my Benz and thought about hitting up my lil nigga T. 'I'll do that when I get home' I thought. As I was driving towards my house, my stomach started rumbling. Damn a nigga was hungry. Zoe can't cook. I decided to pull over at the gas station to get some snacks and fill my car up with gas. I tried to park my car, but I couldn't. There was a girl sat there, staring into space with her elbows on the wheel. This is the type of shit i DID NOT have the time for. If the paparazzi were to catch me, I wouldn't get home until 12am.

*beep*
No movement
*BEEP*
She was still there
*BEEEEEEEP*
She looked through the rear view mirror and still didn't move her dusty car. I slammed my keys into the ignition and drove forward, bumping the back of her car.

All of a sudden she jumped out of the drivers seat with a taser in her hand. " YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU BUMP INTO MY CAR!" She barked , storming towards me. All I could do was laugh at her. When I stopped laughing, I realised that it was ole girl from the hospital.

"Well you weren't moving, so I guess I had to move you myself." I shrugged, looking at her through my car window. Before she could say anything else, I swerved around her car and entered my desired parking space.

"WELL YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE INSTEAD IF RUINING MY CAR" she yelled behind me. "I know!" I screamed. She just needed to be taught a lesson.......

🔸This was terrible. How am I only two chapters into the story and I already have writer block?😭💀 And then the font is all messed up and I don't know how to fix it🙄 Anyways, some major hints were dropped in this chapter so get your tea ready 👀☕️.  🔸