T•H•I•R•T•E•E•N

Tamika🐍~
"Hey baby," I smiled at Latrell as I slid into the seat opposite him. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips before leaning back and licking his own hungrily.
"Wassup mama?" He asked while looking me up and down. I blushed and replied to him simply. Our little moment was interrupted when the waitress came to take our orders.

"Hi, welcome to The Golden Duck. Can I take you order?" We'd driven about 5 towns over to a Chinese restaurant because we didn't wanna get caught by Asia. This shit had to stop real soon and I was gonna bring it up today. We ordered a large platter to share and some drinks, then he paid for all of the food.

She left to go get our order, and whilst we were waiting I brought up the situation. "Babe when are we gonna stop sneaking around and just tell Asia about us." He sighed and ran his hand down his face.

"Tami-" I knew what he was about to say so I cut him off before he could even finish.

"We can't just keep saying 'we'll tell her eventually' because she's gonna end up finding out from someone else!" I raised my voice a little, getting slightly frustrated. "Look I'm sorry but Asia is my best friend and I can't hurt her by not breaking the news to her myself. I'm not that disrespectful. Besides when she finds out, what's the worst she can do? Kill us?"

He nodded his head in understanding and thought about it for a while. "Fine. We'll tell everyone a few days after Christmas because Ion wanna ruin any plans. But I don't wanna hear shit else about this until then. Understood?" His stern tone was lowkey making me wet.
"Yes daddy."  he smirked at me.

The waitress came back with our food and we began to dig in while making random conversation. I would have to come out here more often because this was the best food I ever tasted.

I took a sip of my sprite and my eyes drifted to this white lady behind Latrell. She was wearing shades but I could still see her eyes fixed on me. Heck to the no. The woman had on baggy black clothes but you could tell there was a baby bump under. It also looked like she was recording something in my direction. Better not have nothing to do with me or I was gonna have to fight somebody's pregnant ass.

I didn't wanna disturb Latrell so I didn't even say anything about it. It was probably nothing anyway. We got up and left the food place, heading back home.

Dave East~
I calmly blew the smoke from my mouth and licked my lips, before passing the blunt back to G. That was my nigga from knee height. We continued to pass back and forth in silence until he broke it.
"Aye, you ain't recording nothing today?" He asked. I just shook my head at him. For some reason, my mind wasn't working correctly. Every time I went to write some verses or record something I wasn't feeling it.

"Nah I ain't feeling it bro." I replied. "But imma head out. A nigga's got the munchies and I'm tired. Bye Gullivan." I tried to dap him while chuckling deeply. He just straight faced me and shook his head. Nigga hated when I called him by his full name.

I left the studio and hopped into my whip, making sure to pull my hood tightly over my head. These crazy ass paparazzi would do anything for a story. One of them damn near knocked my car off the road a couple of days ago.

I put the car in reverse and pulled out of the studio parking lot. Beginning to bob my head up and down to the music, my mind kept drifting to one thing, and one thing only. Asia.

Who knows what's changed between 6 months ago and now, because I used to hate her ass. She was probably the reason I couldn't do shit today.

You like her.

I shook the thought from my conscience. Dave doesn't love these thots. Then why did I buy her lunch? Why did I hug her like that? Why did I put my number on her phone? You're just being friendly. Well I needed to sort my friendly ass out, because a nigga didn't have time for all this lovey-dovey shit.

Stepping into my large condo, I threw all of my stuff on the side and jogged upstairs to take a hot shower. I lathered my tatted body up with axe and had the whole bathroom smelling like nigga. I got out and spread coco butter all over myself and slipped a pair of basketball shorts and a wife beater.

I was too tired to be cooking anything, so I just ate some ramen noodles while watching ESPN. When I got bored of that I went to bed, getting comfortable. Again, my mind drifted to Asia and I picked up the phone before finding her contact.

Asia💦👀

My thumb skimmed over her name, but I couldn't do it. Pussy ass. I sighed to myself and sunk my head into the pillow, letting sleep take over.

~
~
~
~

Me writing this chapter: 🤡
It was short and trash but stay tuneddddddddd for the tea☕️
Until next update x