S•E•V•E•N•T•E•E•N

Dave~
I banged my fist against the door. I'd been standing here for a good 20 minutes and I could see her car, so there was no reason why she shouldn't have been answering the door. A nigga was starting to get cold, and worried, I hadn't spoken to her since yesterday and she been ignoring all of my calls and texts.

I got tired and decided to yank the knob off of the front door. I'd pay for her to get that fixed later. A high pitched scream pierced my eardrums and I knew exactly who it was straight away. Before I could even think about what I was doing, I sprinted back to my car to grab my glock, then ran up the stairs two by two. Ain't no time to waste.

When I entered the room everything went red. The nigga flew out the window and took off before I could do much. I got his shoulder though- he wouldn't be making it far. All her shit was trashed around the room and the mirror was smashed into pieces.

All of my attention now shifted to Asia, who was knocked out barely conscious on the ground. The longer I stared at her face, the angrier I got and the more I wanted to kill that man and his entire family. I scooped her limp body into my arms and gently carried her to the backseat of my car, her shallow breaths filling the space. I jumped at the sound of a soft voice.

"Dave," I looked down quickly. "Don't leave me." She whispered while her eyes fluttered closed.

"I'm right here but you need to stay with me okay?" She nodded. I hopped in the drivers seat and sped to the hospital, running all of them damn red lights. A single tear rolled down my face but I wiped it away immediately. Fuck mane.........

At the hospital~
Tamika
"Mmmmm stop you gone get me in trouble baby," I giggled as I locked the door to the storage room on the ward. Never did I ever in my life think I would be doing up Grey's Anatomy in real life. Latrell backed me into the wall and I knocked over three mops and a broomstick. Don't even ask how we managed to sneak his big ass in here.

"Shhh you're too loud." He gently bit my neck, probably leaving a mark like always. Before I had the chance to bend down and pick the stuff up, loud screams came from outside the door.

"Can we get a few nurses please! We have an unconscious female heading for room 347, needs urgent attention!" I rolled my eyes back with a sigh and looked up at him apologetically. "We're gonna finish what we started later. I promise." I kissed his lips sweetly once more and left him in the cupboard. I ain't know how he was gonna sneak back out and find his way home, but that was a personal problem now.

I quickly arrived at the room and my eyes literally shot open. I squinted my eyes when I saw Dave East. He was pacing up and down frantically rubbing his hands over his face. And for some reason, my best friend was hooked up to various machines like an animal.

Without thinking, I charged behind Dave and pinned his big body against the wall furiously. "If I find out that you're the one who did this, consider yourself a dead man walking." I dropped his neck and hurried towards Asia, checking her vitals once again. Next thing I know, the door slams shut behind me and Dave is storming through the hospital halls. Anyways.

I felt so terrible. First her mom, and now this. Then on top of that, while I was messing around with her little brother in a whole cupboard, something bad was happening to my friend, and I wasn't even there to protect her. I quickly wiped a few tears before they could fall.

My mind was conflicted. I should have obviously have called Latrell since his sister was seriously hurt, but that might blow our cover sooner than we're ready. So I left it for the other hospital staff. They had their way of finding the family members quickly.

Yeahhhh so we're not gonna talk about how the last time I updated was in May last year 🌚🌚 But I guess that gives me a good Mew Year's resolution ...