S•I•X

Asia~
As I made my way into work the next day, all eyes were on me. There was a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and I still had a headache from the wild events of the night before. I sluggishly scanned my ID in and began to make my way to my area, only to be met by my boss and supervisor in front of me. Oh fuck.
"Good morning. Ummm what's going on?" I asked, putting on the best work-appropriate voice I could muster up.
"Good morning Miss Lee, have a seat." This was starting to get strange. How you telling me to have a seat in my own damn office?
"So, as you've probably already heard, we've had a look at the news this morning, and your name seems to be trending. Along with this video." My name? Trending? Tf? My boss pulled out an iPad and played a video for me. I was shocked to see my face on the screen, and even more shocked to see that 2 million human beings had already seen the video in question.

"This sort of behaviour will not be tolerated, inside or outside of the office for that matter," she sighed," so I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go." A well of tears threatened to escape, but I had to hold them in.
"What w-wait you can't do that. You don't know the whole story IT WASNT MY FAULT!" I screamed desperately. Dave was going to pay for this- and I would make sure of it.

"Today will be your last day working here, Miss Lee. I'm afraid you have to pack your things. Goodbye." At this point, there was nothing I could do. I was officially unemployed. Jobless.

I sighed and got ready for the few appointments I had today. I could tell it was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was busy cleaning crumbs of chocolate cake from the desk when my office door opened. Tamika's fatass was here at lunch eating chocolate cake and leaving the evidence everywhere. I put the plate of cake in the corner with the huge knife that she somehow snuck into work to cut it." Hey " I recognised the voice to be Miss Williams.
"Hi Miss Williams," I greeted sadly. Dave strolled in behind her with his slim jim legs. Why was he here? I rolled my eyes at him as I gathered her information so we could get started.
~
The appointment was running smoothly , but just as I was about to prescribe Zoe some more drugs so she could leave, my office door swung open abruptly, revealing a tall, brown skin guy. He was skinny but fine asf at the same time, if that's even possible. His beautiful eyes scanned the room and landed on Zoe.
"Hey babe,"  babe? Wtf?  she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. Dave was looking so confused and shocked. Meanwhile, I was mentally preparing myself for the tea that was about to be poured into my flask.🌚☕️

"Zoe imma say this calmly. Who THE FUCK is this nigga?!" Dave questioned with large veins damn near flying out of his head.
"Nobody that you need to know about." She shot back at him, " but since you wanna know so bad- Dave this is August, August, meet Dave-the side nigga." Zoe gestured for them to shake hands, but instead Dave sent a powerful blow to August's jaw.

"ANNA OOP—"My eyes widened in entertainment. But before he could retaliate, I quickly tried to put an end to the situation. Even though I wanted to enjoy the show since it was my last day here, it was too unprofessional to let them fight .
"Take your lil scrap outside or whatever. Just don't do it in here!" I said loudly to grab their attention. Zoe was still trying to hold her man #2 back. Dave simply brushed me off and continued his lil argument.
"Ion care if you gotta new nigga, but what you NOT GONE DO is have him play daddy to MY seed!" All Zoe did was laugh in response. By now, Tisha and her messy ass friends were all gathered like fruit flies at the window with their snapchats recording the scene. She continued to laugh.

"ME, carrying YOUR seed? Welp sorry you're sadly mistaken. In case your dumbass hasn't figured it out yet, you've been used nigga. To me, you were simply a juicy job opportunity. The leaked ultrasounds, the sketchy newspaper reports, it was all me. Now I have what I needed from you- my money, my clout- I can go. And there ain't shit you can do about it." She picked up her purse and strutted out of the door , with August hot on her tail. He didn't leave before turning around and giving Dave a smirk though. Then he turned to me.
"I didn't get ya name ma," he said, his voice flowing like velvet from his plump lips.
"Asia."
As soon as he left the room, Dave began to pace around like a madman, knocking water bottles and folders over. I didn't really care though. The mess wouldn't be my problem anymore in approximately 20 minutes. "Personally, I wouldn't have that, but it serves your rude ass right. Karma really wasn't playing with you today." I decided to add my 2 cents into the matter for the fun of it. He didn't give me the reaction I was looking for, he just stared at me for a second and stormed out , grabbing the cake knife on his way out...

Omniscient~
Dave didn't mean for it to happen as it did. It just did. He took the stairs and darted with speed towards Zoe and August in front of him. As much as he wanted to hurt her, he couldn't. The baby might not have been his, but he still wasn't about to touch a pregnant woman. Before anyone knew it, another fight broke out just as they all reached the car park. August was on the floor and Dave was on top doing some serious damage. All Zoe could do was stand and watch. She'd be damned to try and get involved.

For some reason, nobody else was doing anything to try and stop it. They were just stood there with their phones and watching. Out of nowhere, August mustered up the strength to throw a few blows to Dave's body. Wrong move. Dave's mode just went red. He snatched the knife from his pocket and...

Asia~
A loud gasp escaped my lips as I slid down the window wall. Instantly, I heard shrieks and the sound of high heels clattering. I saw him grab the knife but I didn't think he was actually going to do anything with it. I watched everything, so I could be a potential witness. But I'm not about that court life. So I grabbed my belongings and took the back exit towards my car. My eyes met Dave's for a split second before I sped off for the last time.

🤡I'm back y'alllllllllll🤪 so this chapter was extra asf but I wanted to get most of the mess out of the way at once. I'll be doing a time skip next chapter so leave your suggestions in the comments of what you want to happen. Vote and commenttttttt. Until next update x🤡