F•O•U•R

Asia~
I woke up to the sun shining through my windows and Tamika's leg draped over mine. I felt so bad for her and I wish that I could have stopped what had happened sooner. Even though she hadn't told me the situation yet, it was pretty easy to see what was going on. I just don't know why she wouldn't tell me.

I got out of bed and did my hygiene, then went downstairs to start on breakfast. When I was just finishing up the bacon, Tamika appeared in the kitchen with my shorts and T-shirt on.

 When I was just finishing up the bacon, Tamika appeared in the kitchen with my shorts and T-shirt on

"Hey girlie, I knew you would wake your ass up when you smelt food," I smiled and handed her a plate. She giggled and thanked me while we made small talk.

"Asia," she said suddenly, " I'm sorry for not telling you about Clarence. I just didn't want to add more problems to your plate than there already are." She finished.

"You should know me enough by now to know that I don't care how many problems I have. I'm always gone make sure that you're good. You could have told me Tamika," I was kinda hurt that she felt like she couldn't tell me what was going on, but it's whatever." If you didn't want to tell me, you could have at least told your mom. Something serious could have happened if I didn't show up when I did."

Tamika had an uneasy look on her face at the mention of her mom. "Well actually... me and my mom haven't been speaking. She cut me off."
"WHAT WHY?!" I responded, clearly surprised. They were both really close, so I couldn't understand why she would go as far as to cut her off. "Her and my dad aren't the biggest fans of Clarence. When I took him to meet them, they said that something was off about him and they didn't like him. Long story short, they gave me an ultimatum and said that if I kept dating Clarence, they would cut me off. And I chose Clarence. Stupid right?" She sighed. "That's why I didn't come into work that day. I was feeling ill because I haven't been eating properly. I haven't been getting money from my mom, and Clarence has been clearing my bank account and giving my money to his hoes. I know for a fact that he's been cheating, but I couldn't leave him."

"You're not stupid, you were just blinded by love. You can stay here as long as you want, to get yourself back on your feet-that was really messed up of him to do. But I don't wanna see you crying over that nigga. He's in the past now. You a bad bitch remember? Tamika don't cry. PERIODT!" I yelled, making her laugh. But I was serious.

"Okay okay," She fanned her eyes," what are we doing today then?" Tamika asked.

"Urmmmm I literally have one appointment at the hospital and then I'm all yours. Come with me?"

"Sure," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Within the next four hours, we found ourselves seated outside the hospital in my car. I was so hungry but there was no point of me bringing lunch as I was only going to be there for 45 minutes.

"Tamiiiiiiiii," I dragged, calling her by her nickname to butter her up.
"Girl what you want?" She said rolling her eyes. This girl was used to my games by now. "Can you take my keys and go to the McDonald's drive thru. By the time you're back I'll be done with work."
"You're lucky I'm hungry too. Or I wouldn't be driving nowhere. Watchu want?"
"20 spicy nuggets and a vanilla milkshake."
"Ewww girl those things are nasty, the normal nuggets be winning." She commented.
"Nobody asked you Tamika. Now go." I playfully rolled my eyes at her as I left the car, removing my handbag from the backseat. I watched her drive off down the long road on the way to pick up my beloved nuggets.🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamika~
I slowed down as I was nearing the McDonald's drive thru to get Asia her dusty ass spicy nuggets. Them shits is nasty, the regular ones slap. As I began to make my way to the first window, I saw someone familiar in the car in front of me. I had to squint my eyes to get a better look. It wasn't.... it couldn't be...? It was! Oh my goodness Dave East was sitting right in front of me. I hastily snatched my phone from the cup holder and snapped a couple of pictures. I would post them later. The world had to know what I had just witnessed.

I ordered the food and drive back to the hospital, blasting music as I went. I was so happy that Clarence's no good ass was rotting in jail.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asia~
"Hey Miss Williams," I greeted as today's only client came into my office.
"Hi. You can just call me Zoe you know, I don't mind," she laughed. "Okay."
We began the appointment with a general checkup, and then she decided she wanted some more ultrasound pictures. The room fell into a comfortable silence, so I decided to make small talk.

"So ummmm where's your boyfriend, if you don't mind me asking?" I said, with a smile on my face. She looked confused for a moment and then returned the smile.
"Oh yeah, he said he had business to take care of today, so he couldn't make the appointment. He's actually in Virginia and he's coming back in two days." Strangely, a part of me was sad that I wouldn't be running into him anytime soon.
"Well that's cool I guess." We finished the appointment and before I knew it, I was in the passenger seat of my car eating my spicy nuggets and drinking my milkshake. Since she was already in the drivers seat, Tamika was driving us to the park so we could just chill there for a bit.
"BEFORE I FORGET.... YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO I SAW AT THE DRIVE THRU!" She screamed as she stopped at a red light.
"Bitch you must have seen the damn president with the way you yelling in my eardrum." I rolled my eyes at her unnecessarily loud voice.
"Oh right, sorry," she chuckled, "But anyways I saw the one and only Dave East. His car was in front of me." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Didn't Zoe say that he was out of state doing business?
"Are you sure it was him? Your overexcited ass was probably seeing things." I said.
"Girl please- I know a daddy Dave when I see one. Besides, it's not that impossible to have spotted him. He does live in New York."
"Oh yeah, right." I played it off as being forgetful.
Something fishy was going on. And I was going to figure it out- even if it wasn't my place to.

🔸I kinda enjoyed writing this chapter. What do you guys think? Do you think that Asia should mind the business that pays her, or does she have the right to tell Zoe what's up? What do you think of Tamika's mom? Let me know! Don't forget to vote and comment ♥️ until next update x🔸