F•I•V•E

Zoe(Miss Williams)~
As soon as I left my pregnancy appointment, I headed straight to TSR NY headquarters. I pushed my sunglasses over my eyes to avoid detection and traded in my material for the money. I started to feel guilty for what I had just done but quickly shook the feeling away. You've gotta do what you've gotta do to secure the bag sis🤑.....

Asia~ a few days later...
I sat in front of my mirror getting ready for tonight. Me and Tamika hadn't gone out in a while, so we decided to live a little. There was an opening for a new club called "PASSION" and her cousins boyfriend was the co-owner,meaning we had vip spots. I was wearing a snake print two piece with some black heels and hexagon earrings. I topped off my look with some lipgloss and scanned over my reflection. Impressive. It had been a minute since I looked this good.

I snatched my purse off of the nightstand and went looking for Tamika, ready for whatever the night would throw my way

I snatched my purse off of the nightstand and went looking for Tamika, ready for whatever the night would throw my way. I found her checking herself out in the other mirror. Sis was looking SNATCHED! She was wearing a short black dress with colourful sequins embedded in the fabric.

 Sis was looking SNATCHED! She was wearing a short black dress with colourful sequins embedded in the fabric

"GURLLL!" We both said at the same time, hyping each other up. We took some pictures for Instagram and headed out to the club. It was a 30 minute drive from my apartment.

Once we got there, we were let in straight away by the bouncer. Fog filled the club and bright neon lights shone through the darkness. The scene made me miss going out as much as I used to. Tamika went to get us drinks, while I stood near the steps to vip, taking in my surroundings. I wasn't really a drinker, but tonight I was going all out. When Tamika came back with our drinks, we made our way up the stairs. Just as I was on the last step, my body collided with another, sending a glass of henny flying into my chest. "Watch where the fuck you're going." The voice spoke bluntly. I was in total shock.
"YOU bumped into ME and you're telling me to watch where I'm going?!" I was fuming. I've literally done nothing to this David guy for him to hate me so much.

"Bitc-" before he could finish, Tami told him to shut up, and dragged me into the corner to calm me down. We were here to have a good time. Right. I tried I forget about the incident and enjoy my night.

Dave~
My nigga Chris was trying to pass me a blunt, but honestly all I could think about was ole girl on the other side of the room. How dare she? Must be out of her rabbit ass mind.
"DAVE!"
"Oh, huh?" I asked, confused and annoyed.
"I've been calling your name for a whole minute now, you good nigga?" Chris asked me.
"I'm straight."
All of a sudden, my phone started blowing up like crazy. I dug it out of my back pocket and checked my Instagram. What the fuck.

Who could this "reliable source" be and why would they even do this

Who could this "reliable source" be and why would they even do this. No one was supposed to know about this pregnancy yet. It would mess up a niggas career and ruin everything. Only three people knew about this damn pregnancy. Me, Zoe and Asia. That's right. Asia

Omniscient~
The night was running smoothly and everyone was having a good time- or so it seemed. All of a sudden, Dave got up and snatched Asia up by her neck. People began to get their phones out to film, as they watched the scene unfold. It was a mess. Tamika was on top of Chris, trying to beat his ass , all while Asia was screaming for help.
"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? LET ME GO!" She yelled, hot tears streaming down her face. She might have acted tough on the outside, but this was a life or death situation. Dave brought his face close to hers. So close she could feel his breath on her skin. A shiver ran down her spine.
"My problem is that you're tryna fuck with my life. From the first day I saw your weird ass, I knew you were up to something. Are you happy now, you got what you wanted- leaking ultrasounds and shit. Congratulations." With that, he dropped her on the floor and left her to tend to the purple bruises on her neck. Asia was so confused. What the fuck just happened? She could find out tomorrow, but as for now, she just needed her bed......

🔸y'all please don't laugh at me. This chapter was so bad💀✌🏾 But why do you think Zoe did that? What do you think of Dave? Let me know! Until next update 🔸