T•W•E•L•V•E

A week later....
Asia~
I woke up to the bitter scent of something burning. Immediately, I jumped out of bed and jogged down the stairs. Once I got to the kitchen, I found my mother sat there eating soggy pancakes and black bacon. I rubbed my temples in rage. This woman was truly mad. I'd come very close to kicking her out the door over the past week so many times.

She was eating up all my groceries, she was ungrateful, and she was always bringing random people into my house. I was getting to the end of my tether with her shenanigans.

"Good morning daughter," she greeted me. "Mhmmm." I only hummed in response because I knew if I spoke, something rude would come out of my mouth. I wasn't in the argumentative mood this morning.

Since it was Saturday and I was off, there was nothing for me to do. I would usually go hang out with Tamika, but I wasn't about to call her first. She was the one that said some foul shit, so she should be the one to find me and apologise. As if she read my mind, a notification appeared on my phone.

Tamika: please meet me today. I wanna talk.                11am at the café near your house? x🤷🏽‍♀️

I contemplated going to meet her, but I eventually found myself getting ready. I was bored and hungry so there was really nothing to lose. After doing my little shower routine, I got out and moisturised with some gingerbread lotion. Thanksgiving and Christmas were fast approaching and I was so excited. Winter is the best time of year. Period.

I threw on some blue jeans with my all white AF1s. For the top, I decided on a cropped yellow jumper. Despite it being mid October, the weather wasn't too bad yet- I could handle the cold. By the time I was done, it had only just turned 10, so I had time to take some photos and post them to my Instagram.

 By the time I was done, it had only just turned 10, so I had time to take some photos and post them to my Instagram

♥️3,468 likes 💬231 comments
Asia.Leex : Coffee date pending☕️ 🥰
View all comments...
Trell_: big sisss🙃❤️
thatnigga_Jay1: my girl🤤🤩

I rolled my eyes and deleted Jay's comment. I didn't need him ruining my market and cockblocking me from finding potential bae. With his cringey ass username. Tuh. After that, I hopped inside my car and proceeded to drive towards the café, which was only located three blocks away from where I was at.

When I got there, I stepped out of the car and folded my mirrors in. Crazy mfs nowadays liked to drive reckless, so I had to take precautions. Making my way into the cozy little shop, I noticed that Tamika wasn't here yet. She's late. Typical.

I went up to order my food before she got here, since I knew I would be left waiting for a while. Upon my arrival, I saw the guy behind the counter eyeing me up. He had smooth chocolate skin and neat waves on top of his head. The guy was really cute, but that's it. Nothing special.

"Hi, what would you like to order today?" He smiled at me, flashing his teeth. I smiled back.

"Ummm can I get the medium cappuccino and a ham and cheese croissant please," I asked.
"It's on the house," the guy winked at me. Before I could even respond, a heavily tatted lightskin hand appeared from behind me, slapping down a $50 bill.