E•L•E•V•E•N

^^^Btw this song has absolutely zero relevance to the chapter but I'm addicted so I put it there💀 anyways get yourself some snacks and enjoy.......

Asia~
My eyebrows furrowed in curiosity as I heard voices coming from downstairs. Tuh. I know this boy didn't play the show without me. It's either that, or he had gone mad and started talking to himself in the space of two years. I laughed to myself at the thought, quickly dried my hands with the hand towel and made my way downstairs.

As I got closer to the living room, the voices became clearer. The fuck? My breathing sped up and my heart started pounding faster. That second voice was hella familiar. I stepped into the living room and my good mood was instantly ruined.

"Well if it isn't a fucking family reunion," I spat bitterly.

I looked my mother up and down in disappointment. She was looking much worse than she was the last time I saw her. She was skinnier, and her face looked more sunken. Her eyes, which were once a warm and inviting hazel, had now turned into a dull and empty brown colour. She hadn't been eating well and she looked weak. Her hair had been pulled back into a messy bun, revealing her slightly wrinkled skin. It was clear that she had definitely been taking something. However, she tried to mask her poor appearance with makeup and bright clothes. Amazing what 24 months can do to someone.

(Sorry I had to do my good sis Wendy like that🌝🤣)

"Don't you dare speak to me like that. I'm your mother and you will respect me!" she pointed her finger in front of my face violently. It took every fibre in my body to resist the urge to slap the shit out of her. I took a deep breath and spoke back.

"Listen up lady," Latrell gave me a look to stop, but I wasn't gonna allow this madness to take place in MY house. "I don't know how you found out where I stay, or why you're even here, but I suggest you go back to where you came from."

"I'm not leaving. You w-would be nothing without me, so this is p-pr-practically my house!" my mother yelled in a matter-of-factly tone. My anger flew through the roof but I had to contain myself for the sake of everyone on this street.

"Shut your stuttering ass up. Don't make me put my mf hands on you. Rule number one: never raise your voice at me in my own house. You already broke that rule, so I ought to have pushed your skinny ass out already. Now what do you want from me?" I questioned. My brother sat there sipping his Gatorade like Kermit the frog. I swear this boy couldn't be serious for anything.

"Well I heard that my son was back, and I wanted to come and see him." She said.

"Why would you come to see us? You haven't cared in a long time so why start caring now?" I asked. I was lowkey hurt that I had to act like this towards her. She used to be my everything but all of a sudden, she turned crazy.

"Key word. I came to see HIM, not you. You're such a selfish hoe and nobody loves you." This woman must have been taking drugs if she thought she was just going to walk up in here and disrespect me like that with no consequence. I drew my arm back and prepared to strike her across her deformed head when Latrell pulled me to away from her.

"Asia she's not worth it." He said sternly. I huffed at him and sat down on the couch to calm myself down.

"Whatever. I just want her out right now." I pointed to the door, and made sure to say it loud enough that she could hear me.

"I'm not going anywhere. Some people are after me so it's not s-safe for me to be in Virginia. I also h-haven't booked a flight back so it looks like I'll be in N-New York for a while." I literally died inside when she said that. I didn't want her anywhere near me.

"And? What does that have to do with us? You better go find yourself a hotel or some shit because you ain't staying here. Ain't no way." I spat. Latrell grabbed my shoulder and dragged me into the kitchen. I sighed and looked up, waiting for him to talk.

He rubbed his hand down his face. "Asia - I know this sounds like some dumb shit, but I think you should let her stay here," he whispered. I shook my head frantically.

"She's IS NOT staying in my house and that's that. You heard her yourself. She doesn't care about me, so why should I let her stay here?" I argued.

"Whether you like it or not, she's your mom and you can't put her out on the street." I scrunched up my face in annoyance.

"Nigga she's your mom too? Since you stay in New York aswell, she can go with you. I've been trying to call her for 2 years but she's ignored me. She can't just come running back because she's in trouble." His eyes widened.

"Asia I live in a one bedroom apartment. Ain't no way in hell shes coming with me." He said.

I grumbled in frustration. There was clearly no way out of this one. "Fine. I'll let her stay. But only for a few days, and the moment she makes one wrong move, I'm handing her over to you. And you're paying me $100. Deal?" I put my hand out for Latrell to shake and he shook it.

Sucking my teeth, I went back into the living room and snatched her suitcase up from the carpet. I don't know why she brought that shit over here like she had a guaranteed spot in my house. What if I told her ass no? I shoved her stuff in the guest room and then went to say bye to Latrell. After he left, I took a shower and hopped into my bed.

There was already so much on my plate, and now I had all this extra shit popping up out of nowhere. On the other hand, I was happy my little brother was back, and he was safe. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into a deep sleep.

Sooo... Asia's crackhead mommy is back to stay, but there's more tea to come☕️

Two updates in one day? Y'all got lucky😂 This was a quick lil random chapter that I wrote while I was doing maths homework, so if you see mistakes idk what to tell you😭 Vote and comment!
Until next update x🖤