F•I•F•T•E•E•N

Dave~
"Yo, Asia," I called her name to grab her attention from the other side of the couch. I don't know why she was sitting so damn far away.
"Huh?" She looked away from the tv and smiled towards me.
"You smoke?" I asked her. She didn't look like a smoker but she was gone be smoking tonight. I smirked at the thought of it. She shook her head vigorously and frowned at the blunt in my hand.
"Dave that shit is so bad for you. And I'm not putting it anywhere near my mouth," she laughed nervously.
"Aight bet. We'll see about that..."

45 minutes later
"Daveeeeeee give it to meee," she pouted and whined as she reached over my lap for the rest of the blunt. She swore that she wasn't going to try it before, but now she was addicted.
"Girl sit down, your little ass has had enough. Look how red your eyes are."

"Yes sir."

She pulled a mini mirror out of her purse and looked at her eyes, then bursted out into tears.

"I look like Snoop Dogg!" She sobbed and buried her face in her hands. I didn't realise how hard I was laughing at her until I found myself on the floor. "And instead of helping me you're just laughing," She sobbed harder, and tried to get up in an attempt to leave. I couldn't even reply yet because the laughter was too much.

"Okay, damn I'm done now sorry," I got up, still chuckling, and returned to my previous position on the couch. I lifted her head and wiped her soft cheeks with the pads of my thumbs, then pulled her into my firm chest. Wtf was that feeling in my chest? I ignored it.

"Asia you're being mad dramatic," I said as her breathing slowed and she stopped crying.
"No I'm not because how would you like it if you looked like Snoop Dogg?" She complained. I needed to get her high again, shit was hilarious. "Exactly," She said in a matter-of-fact tone when I didn't respond.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, she spoke up. "Can I ask you a question?" When I looked down she had mysteriously moved from the far end of the sofa to right next to me. Interesting.

"Go 'head mamas," I said. Asia smiled at the nickname and brought her knees to her chest getting cosy.

"Do you like me?" Shit. I never really thought about it before. Do I like her? I guess I liked her enough to invite her to my crib, but that didn't really mean anything. Maybe I had a lil crush. I would never admit that to her though.

"You'll have to wait and see."

"Mmmkay," She mumbled, before her eyes fluttered closed suddenly. That first smoke be hittin. I carried her to the guest room in one arm and placed her on the bed. Without thinking, I kissed her cheek before leaving the room. I hope she didn't feel that.

Asia~
I woke up so confused and ready to fight someone. After a good three minutes of trying to figure out where I was, I remembered I spent the night at Dave's house last night. Who would've thought?

The sweet smell of food snapped me out of my trance and made my stomach growl intensely. I quickly located the guest bathroom and freshened myself up a little, before allowing the scent to string me along downstairs. And I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see.

I allowed my eyes to roam his back freely, tracing every single tattoo in sight. He looked so good shirtless but I needed to control myself before I did something out of character. Not that I would regret it. I shook the thought out of my mind and continued to watch Dave cook.

"Like what you see ma?" I jumped and cursed under my breath.

"Well it could be worse," I giggled. This man was doing something to me. Something strange. He turned around and handed me a plate of bacon pancakes with maple syrup. Nice and simple. "I'm impressed." I complimented him and dug in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I practically sprinted home after breakfast, because I promised Tami that I would go furniture shopping with her today. She just moved into her new apartment and I had a thing for interior design, so I obviously had to tag along.

Swinging my purse over my shoulder, I stepped through the front door. I put my shoes- hold up. Wtf is that smell? I didn't know if I was going crazy, or if it smelt like cat piss in this house. I shrugged it off, probably just forgot to take the trash out or something. I made a mental note in my head to sort that out later, and made my way upstairs.

"SHIT!" I yelled in pain when I stubbed my pinky toe on the corner of the sofa. "What are you doing there? I didn't put you there. Who moved you!?" I repeatedly slapped the couch like a mad woman and limped up the steps to find my mom. She's already been warned about moving my furniture.

I flung the guest room door open and my jaw literally DROPPED to the ground. There were about 8 random niggas scattered on my floor, smelling like death. I used my sleeve to cover my nose before taking action. "Get up! Get up! Get outtttttttttttt of my house!" I yelled kicking them around in the process.

My mom had to leave this house today. I just couldn't take it anymore. Their little heads popped up from off the floor, frantically looking around and gathering their belongings. What a sad life. I looked around and sighed at all the mess I would have to clean up later. And then on top of all this, the silly bitch is still nowhere to be found.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration and stormed off into my room. There she is. Sitting in the corner of my bed. Scribbling down my credit card details.

Oop🍿
I know I've been gone but ain't nothing wrong with me, I'm just lazy. I'm trying to stick to my new years resolution and actually write but Netflix is just swallowing me up
(Go watch Love Is Blind if you haven't already btw)
Until next update💃🏾