N•I•N•E

Asia~
I checked my makeup in the mirror for the last time before getting out of my car and locking the door. I slid my shades over my eyes, it was already the beginning of September and the sun was still shining brightly despite the cold. This was a much needed trip to the mall, as there was an all white party tonight and I desperately needed to find a new outfit.

Now I know what you're thinking. Me and parties don't mix, right? I mean look at what happened last time . But I definitely deserved to have some fun after the week I'd been through.

Stepping into the large double doors, I already had my mind set on exactly where I was going to find a dress for the occasion. Forever 21. I brushed past the sweaty crowd and headed in that direction. As I was reaching the front of the store, something, or someone, should I say, caught my eye. I tried to hide my face as much as possible and run into the store quickly but it was too late. They had already seen me.

After shopping around for a little while, I eventually settled on a striped lacey dress, which was of course white. It hugged my body in all the right places and sat just right on my hips. Suddenly, my almost empty stomach growled in hunger when I remembered that I hadn't eaten since breakfast this morning, so I paid for my stuff and practically ran to the food court. So many options. Do we go for chinese, mexican or seafood? Oooo what about chic-

My thoughts were cut short when a warm hand gripped my shoulder. I turned myself around with a frown already plastered on my face. The frown only deepened when I realised who it was. I just continued to stare at him bitterly.
"Asia, we need to talk."
"There's nothing to talk about. Now get the fuck away from me!" I snapped at him and jerked my body away. Jay had some nerve to come here and put his hands on me. There was still so much pain and hurt in my heart when I looked at him. You would have thought I'd have gotten over him by now. It'd been damn near a year since it all went down.

"Lose the attitude and come with me," he demanded like he was somebodies daddy. I rolled my eyes as far back as they could go, but still followed him to a nearby table. Only because he ordered me a Chinese platter though. Who can argue with free food?

"Okay ma, I just wanna start with an apo-" I stopped him night there.
"Save it," the words flew harshly out of my mouth. I didn't come here to listen to his bullshit apology again.
"So are you gonna let me speak or nah?" He asked . My face automatically scrunched up at the hint of rudeness. I snatched the food from the table and proceeded to stand up, only to be pulled down again. He gave me a pleading look.
"Talk." I said bluntly.

"I been thinking a lot lately ma. And I just think we need to get some closure," I couldn't stifle the scoff that escaped my lips.
"Closure? You wanna talk to ME ABOUT CLOSURE?! Just in case you didn't know, this relationship has been closed for a very long time." I found myself getting angry at the cheating bastard that sat before me.

"Look, I know I did some spiteful shi-" once again, I cut his words short. He didn't even deserve to be speaking to me.
"Jay. What you did was more than spiteful. You left me for my own cousin. And don't think I didn't find out that you got her pregnant." I shook my head at him in pure disgust and left the table for good this time, not once looking back. I couldn't even bear to see his face right now. After all these months and I guess I still wasn't as over him as I thought I was.

Angrily, I wiped the lone tear that slid down my left cheek and stormed off to the car. I just needed something to take my mind off all of this mess. Hopefully tonight would do the trick....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My index finger slammed down on the phone screen to put an end to the screeching alarm. 9 o'clock . I hopped out of bed and stepped into the shower, allowing the hot water to cascade down my body and erase the dried up tears from before my nap. I don't know why the run-in at the mall had gotten to me so much.

When I was done, I lotioned myself up and beat my face to perfection, before sliding into my dress. To finish off, I accessorised with some golden hoops and a nose ring to match. I was looking good, I have to admit. Before leaving I took a few photos to bless the gram with and anger these hoes.

 Before leaving I took a few photos to bless the gram with and anger these hoes

By the time I was done, my Uber was waiting outside, so I made my way to it. I was trying to get turnt tf up so I couldn't drive myself home. Tamika's name popped up on my screen and I rolled my eyes and hit 'decline'. I didn't need any negativity to ruin my night. She's been acting mad weird and disrespectful so there was no way in hell that she was coming out with me. Who knows what type of grimy shit she was capable of?

I gave the guy the directions and within 15 minutes we were pulling up to the club. Thanking him, I stepped out of the car and started walking towards the long ass line that stretched around the venue. Bitches were whispering as I strolled past them, but I still remained unbothered.

"Hey, Asia!" I swivelled around in confusion as to who would be calling my name. I recognised his face but I couldn't put my finger on where exactly I'd seen him before.
"Tamika's friend right?" When he spoke again I remembered the guy. It was her cousin, the one that owned the new club.

"Oh yeah that's me," I smiled at him. He told me I could just go straight in because I was a fRi3nD °F t4mI'5 and I gladly accepted the offer. It was too cold to be stood outside in this little ass dress. I followed him inside and he said he had business to attend to but he would be back. I took the opportunity to nose around and get myself a drink. Sitting at the bar, I got ready to order but the bartender came up to me and slid two shots of something on the counter. I furrowed my eyebrows and spoke up, "Ummm I didn't order anything yet."

He simply smiled and pointed to the left of me. I spun my head around and my eyes met the last person I wanted to see here. Jay. He wore a stupid smirk that I so badly wanted to smack off his face.

"Thanks for the drinks," I mumbled dryly, before snatching the shot glasses off the table and moving myself elsewhere. Stalking ass. I sniffed the cups and found that he had ordered me straight henny. I don't even drink but, oh well. I was trying to let loose tonight and have some fun.

🎵Honestly.... honestly I'm tryna stay focuseddddddddd. 🎵

At the sound of Summer Walker's voice, I just couldn't help it. My body instantly moved towards the dance floor and began to sway along to the music. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist, but I didn't bother moving. My hips continued to move swiftly against him until the end of the song. I turned eventually looked up to find Tami's cousin smirking at me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours had passed and I was just ready to be in my bed. My feet were hurting, I was drunk, and I was really tired and hungry. I called an Uber and within no time, it was pulling up outside of the club. I said my goodbyes to a few people and headed out.

As I was about to enter my Uber, a familiar face  struck out to me through the darkness. What the- I thought this nigga was in jail or something. Dave. I don't know why, but my heart sped up at the thought of him being back here. I guess I though I'd never see him again.

But what I saw next was about to flip my life upside down. Was it? It can't be... I must've been drunk out my ass. There was absolutely no way that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. I must've been seriously tripping. After all, I did have a few drinks. I shook my head and got inside. There was no way I just saw Latrell. With Dave.

Oop there you go y'all. This was a filler chapter so it was boring af, but we move. Make sure to vote and comment. Until next update x🤪