F•O•U•R•T•E•E•N

Asia🍏~
Rolling my eyes, I stormed out of Popeyes. I needed to get a new job ASAP because Travis' thirsty ass couldn't take no for an answer. Just annoying me all the damn time.

I slammed my car door angrily and sped down the street towards my house. The Bluetooth speaker connected to the car started ringing, indicating that someone was calling me. 'Tamika💛'
I smiled and accepted the call.

"Hey girl," She screamed excitedly down the line. Something was always going on with her hyper ass. I rolled my eyes like she could see me and responded.
"What do you want?"
"Dang how you know I wanted something?" She asked, laughing.
"Because you always want something. Now shoot." I said.
"Anyway, since you mentioned it I'll go ahead. You know those earrings you have, the blingy silver ones?"
"Mhmmmm," I scrunched my face up.
"CanIBorrowThemIHaveADate" she spoke quickly.
"Nuh uh because last time I let you use my shit it took you a whole 3 months to give it back."
"Pleaseeeee I promise you'll get them back as soon as I'm done." I sighed and reluctantly agreed to let her have the earrings. "Bye sis." She cut the phone off, and I continued driving to my destination.

When I reached home, I hung my purse up by the front and kicked my shoes off. I was in  desperate need of some good food and a nice shower. I noticed that my mom was nowhere to be seen or heard but I just brushed it off. Ain't nobody checking for her old ass.

Quickly, I took myself to the bathroom and did my hygiene. Finding a pair of old shorts and a crop top, I threw them on. My legs scurried down the steps and made a bee line for my favourite place in the house: the kitchen.

After a while of looking for something to cook, I finally settled on a simple meal of shrimp alfredo. I finished eating, then washed it down with some pink lemonade.

Suddenly, I remembered I had to look for those damn earrings for Tamika, so I jogged up the steps and went to my drawer, where I knew I left them. But they weren't there. Them shits were expensive so they better pop up sooner or later. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I probably just left them in the bathroom or something, they would show up later.

Growing bored, I decided to scroll through Instagram for a bit and reply to a few messages and emails. That was until I stumbled upon Dave's picture.... then I remembered I had his number. Boldness took over me- I guess I had nothing to lose.

I sucked my teeth at what he saved himself as in my phone, and sent a simple message. We live life on the risky side over here.

Me: You up? (21:34)

I bit my lip and fiddled with my fingers while I waited for his response. There was no reason for me to be nervous, but something about him had me feeling some type of way. 2 minutes. If he doesn't respond in 2 minutes I'll delete the message and pretend it never happened. I'm a bad bitch. Just as my thumb was about to discard of the text, he finally replied.

Daddy💍💦: Yeah, you tryna chill?👀 (21:37)

Already? I guess this nigga doesn't waste any time.

Me: At this unholy hour? I think not nigga. (21:40)

Daddy💍💦: Imma send you my address and you better be here (21:42)

Me: You don't even know me I could be a serial killer or something... (21:42)

Daddy💍💦: If you were, you would have killed a nigga by now. I'm chillin (21:45)

I laughed at the message and quickly threw on a matching knit set and some slides before hopping inside my car and turning the heat on. Giving myself a mini pep talk, I wrapped my hair up into a messy bun and set my gps to start the 15 minute journey to Dave's house.....

My eyes widened in pure shock as my car rolled into the massive driveway which was littered with expensive shining cars. He must be rich, rich. I hope he's not a drug dealer. I blew out a breath that I didn't know I was holding for the whole car ride, and stepped out of the car nervously. After one final check of my appearance through the snapchat camera, I made my way up the steps and knocked on the door nervously.

Just as I was getting ready to say fuck it and turn my scary ass around, Dave came to the door in a pair of red Nike basketball shorts and slides. I literally forced myself to tear my eyes away from his exposed chest before he caught me staring.He licked his plump lips and smiled down at me. 

"Hey," I said awkwardly, still standing in his doorway.
"Asia where my hug at?"
"Oh so you're one of them niggas," I giggled but wrapped my arms around his torso anyway...

Happy new year y'all 🥳 🍾
This chapter was literally halfway done but I haven't update in months so here you go😬 don't hate me loooool😭

Anyways one of my resolutions is to update more regularly so let's see how that goes x