E•I•G•H•T

Tamika~
A week later...

"Aye hoe watch where the fuck you're going next time. Bumping people with your plastic hips, TUH!" I called after Tisha as she walked away with a smirk dancing on her lips. I don't know what had gotten into this hoe, but ever since my bestie got fired, she's been moving too jumpy for my liking. I swear ima get rid of her sneaky ass one day.

Luckily for her, it was already time for me to go home, so I dropped my annoyance and fished around in my Michael Kors purse for my car keys. After finding them, I signed out of my ward and hopped inside of my all black Range Rover. On my way back, I pulled over into a McDonald's drive thru and got me some spicy nuggets. Now I know I said I didn't like them shits, but I've been craving weird stuff lately.

Before I knew it, I was stepping into the steaming shower, dancing to the imaginary music as I scrubbed my body with the fruity soap. After shaving and completing my hygiene, I picked out a simple outfit of grey shorts and a sports bra, since I wasn't planning on going anywhere tonight. I put my phone on the charger before practically sprinting down the stairs, in order to catch the new episode of Love and Hiphop in time. Quickly, I warmed up my nuggets and plopped down onto the plush couch while turning the tv on.

I barely even got the chance to put one in my mouth before there was a sudden banging on my door. "Who the fuck is that?" I mumbled to myself in confusion. It was too damn loud, and simply uncalled for. I wasn't expecting anyone- it was currently 5:30 and Asia got off work at 7, so there was no reason for a mf to be in front of my home right now. Nonetheless, I snatched one of my many tasers, which I had hidden around the house for various reasons, and went to see who it was. I didn't even bother to check the peephole before I flung the door open angrily.

Oh. It's just Latrell. I sighed in relief and tried to hide the taser behind my back, but of course he saw me. "Lil girl put that thing back where you found it before you hurt yourself," he laughed at me whilst pulling me into his strong arms. I had missed him a lot. Maybe more than I should have.

"I missed you," I ignored his comment and buried my head deeper into his chest, inhaling his scent. He smelt like weed and Dior sauvage. Sexy. "But you know you're supposed to call before you come to see me. What if Asia was over here, huh?" I frowned up at him as I pulled away.

"I did,"he retorted, finding my ass with his large palms. "Where your phone at?"
"Oh yeah, I left it upstairs . Just don't get us caught."

I know this whole thing is wrong on so many levels - he's two years younger than me, he's my best friend's little brother, he's supposed to be missing - but I can't help it. I guess it's impossible to really choose who you fall in love with. We're too deep into this relationship to back out, but we can't let Asia know. Under any circumstance.

I grabbed Latrell's hand and led him to the spot where I was previously seated, allowing him to pull me into his lap. He snaked his arms around my waist and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. "I luh' you babygirl."

"I luh your mean ass too," I giggled, mocking the way he said it. My eyes automatically drifted to his full pink lips. They just looked so plump and juicy. Before I could even blink, my lips found their way to his own and they began to move in perfect sync. Our tongues wrestled for dominance and obviously his won. He took control of the kiss, and somehow his wandering hands located the bare skin of my stomach. I shivered at the contact, but soon pulled away before things got too heated. My body was craving him and I had to stop myself before I gave in to his touch.

I bit my lip and looked up at him with a smirk.
"Keep looking at me like that and you gone be spread out on this floor baby," he said in his deep voice. I was laughing but I knew he wasn't joking. I simply grabbed the remote and pressed play. Damn. My nuggets got cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awoken to yet another knock on the door. Who tf is it this time? Slowly, I sat up, only to notice that Trell was no longer laying down next to me. He probably left when I was asleep. I retrieved my taser again because ya girl ain't got 9 lives and she ain't taking any chances out here. When I swung the door wide open, I was somewhat relieved to see Asia standing there instead of a burglar.

"BESTFRANNN!" I yelled to her before jumping on her. 1 week was too long to go without seeing her. She hugged me back and started laughing at me.
"Crazy ass," she mumbled under her breath.
"I heard that shit," I slapped the back of her head playfully.
"Oop!" Asia exclaimed as she side eyed me. "Anyway, what have you been up to bestie," she questioned me while ripping open my fruit snacks and smacking on them loudly. No, I'm not too old for fruit snacks.
"Just being me. You know, work and stuff." She nodded her head in understanding and shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Girlll I thought we burnt all of Clarence's shit. Why have you got a nigga looking coat inside your house?" She laughed while pulling LTs coat from beneath her ass cheeks. Shit. Why did he leave that here?
"Oh right. Ummmmmm that's the postman's jacket. I guess he stopped by earlier and forgot it here." I'm a terrible liar but this would have to cut it. She gave me an amused look.
"Sis. So you mean to tell me you're fucking the postman?"
"What if I was?" I grinned at her, and she shook her head in playful disgust.

We remained in a comfortable silence for some time before she spoke up. "Who's LT?" Asia's question came out of nowhere and it took me by complete surprise. I couldn't let it show on my face though.
"What?" I tried to avoid the question.
She looked at me skeptically before carrying on. "Damn you've moved on from Clarence quickly, I see." She commented.
"Woah woah woah. What do you mean I've mOvEd On QuIcKlY? Did you expect me to be stuck on his no good ass forever? Asia, not everyone's like you. Just because you're stuck on stupid over an ex, doesn't mean I am! Besides, who told you to look through my phone? Nosey ass." I didn't mean to snap but she was asking too many questions that were none of her business. There was no choice but to hop on defence.
"Wow. I have work tomorrow so bye." She picked up her things and moved towards the door. Sighing, I stood up to block her path.
"Wait- I didn't m-" Asia cut me off when she moved around me and slammed the door shut. What have I just done?

Soooo. Who smells a fake friend?🐍

How long do you think Tamika can hide her secret before all the tea is spilled?

Why won't Latrell reach out to his sister?
As always, leave your suggestions in the comments. Keep voting and commenting. Thanks for reading and I'll see y'all next update💜

P.s. follow my socials:
Snapchat👻: celestina500
Instagram📸: celees.x
Twitter🦋: Celestinafaola