Chapter 24: Epilogue!!!!

17 years later.

"Nicholas and Naomi Cooper! I swear to God! Get back here!" I shout. The twins giggle and keep running away with my phone. I groan loudly and stop chasing them. I'm thirty four now, married to Toni with two kids and another one on the way. Toni and I took over my father's business the second we said "I do".

Which left my sister to take over my mom's fashion business. Kenzie and Gia are her most trusted employees. Not surprisingly. Speaking of them, Kenzie and Andrew ended things a few years ago. She and Noah talked and she still loves him very much. They got married last year actually.

Gia is...well still single. She's happy with it though. Single life with no kids gives her time for partying. She's still a teenager I swear. Riley and Jackson got married a month after I did and have one kid, a boy, named Henry.

He and my twins are inseparable, scaring me. They will end up in jail one day for robbing a bank. Oh, right jail. Mom and Dad's trials went well. They were sentenced to life in prison.

As for Astrid...she went back to her town and never settled down or anything. She goes from guy to guy. Her Instagram is full of hundreds of guys. Courtney actually did get married believe it or not. To a girl. I don't know her name but Courtney seems happy...and less insane.

Randy...well he hasn't changed. Like at all...nothing has changed. Mr and Mrs Cooper are still happily married and come over frequently.

"Mommy!" A scream breaks me out of my thoughts. I run into the kid's room where they are huddling together in a corner. "What's wrong?" I ask worried. Nick points to a giant ass black spider. I scream and pick up my four year olds. "Toni!" I yell. He bursts in after hearing mine and our children's screams.

"What's wrong? Is everyone okay? Someone hurt?" He asks. We point to the spider making him sigh. "It's smaller then all of you. Seriously, it won't hurt you." He says frustrated.

"So is a grenade." Naomi points out. I nod in agreement, not even questioning how she knows what a grenade is. Antonio rubs his temple and walks over to the spider, killing it. I put the kids down and hug my husband.

"Thanks for saving us." I say sweetly. He scoffs. "You were hardly in danger." I shrug and grin at him. He leans down and captures my lips in his. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. "Eww!" Nicholas and Naomi whine.

"Don't torture your poor kids." My sister says teasingly. I break away and chuckle. "I never should've gave you a key." She shrugs innocently. "Aunty Riley." Naomi says sweetly. Ri looks down at my daughter and grins. "Don't bother asking hun. Henry is downstairs." My kids grin and push Riley aside to play with their cousin.

"Ready?" My sister asks. I take a deep breath and pull away from my man. "You and Jackson better keep an eye on those three. They're trouble." I playfully remind him. He smiles and kisses my nose. "Don't worry about us babe." I roll my eyes.

"It's my job Toni." I say, walking towards my sister and waving him goodbye. I follow my sister to her car and slide into the passenger seat. I said everything was going good. It's not a lie, but we haven't gotten closure. The two of us haven't made any attempt at visiting our parents. Until today that is.

We are on our way to the prison now to visit them. "I'm not sure I'm completely ready." She admits on our way. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Me neither. But we need to know why they did what they did. We could've been a happy, normal family Ri. They didn't have to treat us like dirt." I explain.

She sighs. "I know I know...I'm just nervous." I laugh slightly. "So am I." She glances over and offers her hand. I take it and squeeze reassuringly. She smiles and squeezes back.