Help - Ethan Dolan

Heading into Target, you noticed the overwhelming, huge crowd of what seemed to be around eighty girls. You had simply come in to get some snacks for your apartment, but you couldn't even get down the aisle you wanted to.

"Excuse me, what's all this commotion about?" You asked one of the girls, who had a camera swinging from her neck.

"Ethan Dolan is here, and everyone is freaking out." She grinned excitedly.

Who the fuck was Ethan Dolan?

You stood up on your tip toes to see a young man, around your age, looking slightly panicked at the swarm of fans. You being the confident one you were, tried to help him. 

"Everyone stand back!" You shouted so they could all hear you.

"He's a human being and I'm trying to buy some food, so if you would please mind out of the way and let him breathe!" You declared. They all seemed fairly intimidated and moved out the way. You made eye contact with 'Ethan' as you pushed your shopping cart. 

"Are you okay?" You asked him. 

"Y-yeah, thank-you." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. 

"Ethan is that your girlfriend?" One of the girls, who still hadn't left with the other fans. 

"Nope." He popped. 

"I'm sorry, that's never really happened before, especially on my own. I'm normally with my twin brother when shit like this happens." He chuckled. 

"It's okay. You must be a ladies man, having all these girls after you." You teased, and he smiled. 

"I'm a Youtuber, my brother and I have this Youtube channel." Ethan told you. 

"That's cool, I'm a tour manager." You let him know as you threw some chips into the cart. 

"No way, so you've seen the world too?" He asked. 

"For the most part of it yeah, Justin is on a break so I am too." There was something about Ethan that had you intrigued, he was fairly shy at the beginning and suddenly he came out of his shell. 

"Bieber?" He raised an eyebrow and you nodded. 

"My mom was friends with one of his old tour managers and they knew how much I wanted to be one, it was hard to convince his management but I worked hard." You ranted. 

"Sorry, I haven't let you speak." You chuckled. 

"It's okay. I appreciate the help earlier." He thanked you once again. 

"Don't sweat it, it must suck sometimes. I know they're your fans, but being swarmed like that in a supermarket isn't the best." You told him. 

"Yeah it does make me anxious sometimes." You and him and talked all around the store and he even waited for you to pay for your items. 

"I've gotta head home now." You sighed, Ethan really was a great guy. 

"What if I wanted to see you again?" He smirked. 

"Then maybe I'll see you when I next do my snack shop." You teased and his jaw dropped. 

"I'm kidding, my names Y/N by the way." You finally introduced yourself. 

"Pretty name, for a pretty girl. Can I have your number?" He asked. 

"Of course you can."