Twins - Grayson Dolan

"I don't give a fuck that we're nineteen E, my girlfriend is literally having my babies, and I couldn't be more fucking excited." Grayson said excitedly to his twin brother.

"Bro I'm so excited for you." You didn't intend on overhearing the conversation, but it really was making you emotional.

"Who would've thought the time would be now huh?" You heard Lisa join in. She was visiting town.

"Mom she's literally so close to having them, I can't be calm right now." You entered the room and all eyes were on you.

"Y/N walks in, pretending she didn't hear every word." Ethan teased making you roll your eyes playfully.

"How you feeling babe?" Grayson asked, as you took a seat beside him on the couch.

"I'm so tired." You groaned, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Well you are pregnant with twins." Chelsea, your best friend called from the kitchen.

"If you touch my avocados I will kick your ass." Ethan rushed out of the room, knowing full well that she'd be raiding all of the goods.

"Not long left now." Lisa smiled, and your heart warmed at the feeling of having two new babies in your lives.

"We're setting the nursery up at the new house, and hopefully by the time they're here, everything will be ready to go." Grayson told her. Chelsea and Ethan came back through.

"Guys can I say something please?" You asked, suddenly feeling the need.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked, suddenly concerned for his soon to be sister-in-law.

"This is a horrible thought I know. But I also know the risks of having twins, if anything goes wrong-" You began and Grayson immediately cut you off.

"Don't say that babe." His voice cracked at the thought of anything happening to you.

"Hear me our Gray." You looked everyone in their eyes.

"If anything happens to me, and the worse comes to the worst. I wanna tell you guys the final names that I think are the best." You smiled.

"For our son." You ushered between you and Grayson.

"Teddie Sean Grant Dolan." The moment you said the name made everyone's heart beat quicker. It was a beautiful name, and emotions were running high.

"And for our daughter, Aria Bernadette Dolan." Once again, tears were pooling in eyes. Lisa didn't even hesitate to be the first to wrap you into a hug.

"Beautiful names, for beautiful babies." She kissed your head.

"I didn't even know, you were thinking of them names, but I fucking love them." Grayson smashed his lips onto yours.

"I cannot wait for the twins to be here."