Spillage - Ethan Dolan

There was no doubt that Ethan's car meant a lot to him. It took him forever to choose it and it was like a prized possession. You were in the passenger seat as he drove to Starbucks for an afternoon coffee.

"Please just don't spill it in my car." Ethan had repeated the same words over and over again.

"I don't even let Grayson drink in here." He continued, and you rolled your eyes. But everyone who knew you, knew you had a tendency to be clumsy.

"Ew dairy." He handed you your iced coffee with a disgusted face.

"Babe, are you okay today?" You asked, with a quirked eyebrow.

"I'm coffee deprived is what I am." Ethan replied, heading back onto the road again. You hummed along to Ethan's playlist as it echoed through the car, and you started your journey back home.

It was all going so well up until a car decided to cross lanes without any indication, making Ethan come to an emergency stop. The contents of what was in your cup, was now all over your side of the car.

"Y/N are you fucking kidding me right now?" He snapped, his eyes literally popping out of his head.

"Can you not shout at me please? It was an accident. I'd rather it be the coffee over the car then us in a hospital." You sighed, reaching for the spare tissues you had in your bag.

"How many time did I tell you to be careful? We've gotta pull over." Ethan sighed, turning off the street and into an empty space.

"Does your ass need to be so dramatic about everything all of the time?" You groaned, undoing your seatbelt and getting out so you could clean it up better.

"Dairy coffee all over my car." He tutted, shaking his head.

"I didn't mean to." You sighed, continuing to wipe the soaking seat, but soon you ran out of tissues.

"Guess you're in the back." Ethan pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It was an accident and I'm sorry okay? You're being such an asshole right now." You slammed the door shut and decided your best route was booking an Uber to avoid his attitude.

"Where are you going?" Ethan peeled down the window.

"Booking an Uber, go home." You sighed. He looked at you with an unreadable expression on his face and before you knew it, he had driven off.

The Uber ride back to the twins house went quicker then what you had hoped, but Ethan's car was there. The moment he heard the front door unlock, was the moment he chose he was giving you the silent treatment.

"Hey Gray where are Ethan's keys?" You asked his twin brother.

"Kitchen why?" He asked, knowing exactly what had happened.

"I'm gonna clean his car." You mumbled.

"You're not cleaning shit Y/N, it was obviously an accident, just let him cool down." Grayson sighed.

"Yo Gray, I'm gonna go clean my car, you know the one what has coffee all over the front of it?" Ethan approached the living room where you two were stood, and your mouth feel agape slightly.

"Wow." You mumbled with a frown, barging straight passed him and into his room. You laid down on the bed and scrolled through your phone out of boredom.

"You're being irrational E, it's just coffee, you can clean it easily." You heard Grayson shout at his big brother.

"Dairy Grayson! Coffee filled with dairy. Not to mention that I got the car cleaned yesterday." Ethan was one stubborn guy huh.

"Y/N came in literally offering to clean it for you but I told her not to do because you've acted like a douche in this situation." Grayson lowered his voice, but you could still hear everything.

"S-She offered?" He stuttered.

"Yeah and then you came in and upset her all over again." Grayson sighed.

"Fuck." Ethan muttered. Within minutes, footsteps approached the bedroom and in he walked.

"Babe." Ethan tried to get your attention.

"What?" You snapped, not looking up from your phone.

"I'm sorry." He apologised.

"You're only saying that because you talked with Grayson." You rolled your eyes. Ethan sighed, walking over to sit next to you on the bed.

"I'm saying sorry because I overreacted. I'll clean the car, I never should've been so mad at you. It was stupid." You nodded at that, not bothering to say anymore to him.

"Babeee." Ethan whined and you turned over on your side so your back was his only view.

"I'll go buy you another coffee?" He suggested, scooting over closer.

"Y/N I'm sorry." He apologised again. His chest had now come into contact with your back and he rested a hand on your waist.

"I'll bang you all night?" Ethan suggested.

"Not something I want to fucking hear thank-you!" Grayson shouted as he walked passed Ethan's room. The comment made both you and Ethan burst out into laughter.

"Please forgive me." Ethan said once you had flipped back around. Your faces were inches away from each other.

"I will once you listen to what I have to say. You're never going to freak out on me like that again okay? You had to break hard, to stop us from crashing so that's why it went everywhere." You went over the event all over again.

"No I won't and I know now." He looked you deep in the eyes, and you couldn't help yourself so you smashed your lips onto his.