I've Got You - Ethan Dolan

If it wasn't noticeable in the videos, and the recent tweets, than it was more than noticeable face to face. The stress of uploading, the scandals, the rumours, it was obvious that it was getting too much for the twins.

"Babe, you wanna come with me to get food?" You asked, walking into his room, where he was sprawled out across the bed.

"Nah I'm good." He mumbled, scrolling through his phone.

"Okay, I love you." You frowned, placing a kiss to his forehead. You headed to the kitchen, where Grayson was doing the dishes.

"Do you want any food Gray?" You asked, and he shook his head. The whole atmosphere in the house, was just sad. Ethan being your boyfriend, and Grayson being your best friend, they never wanted to shove their emotions onto you.

Completely pushing aside the thought of food, you headed straight for the supermarket.

"Oh my gosh is that Y/N?" You heard squeals as you grabbed your shopping cart.

"Hey!" You turned around, with a huge smile. The three girls had Dolan merch on, and you didn't even hesitate when they asked for hugs and photos.

"Can you tell the guys we said hey?" One of them asked.

"Of course! Thank-you for being true fans." They waved you goodbye, and you set off on your mission to cheer your favourite boys up.

"These are perfect." You grinned, grabbing different scented candles that matched both of their rooms. Then you grabbed them a fuck tonne of candy and chips - because who didn't want food to comfort them.

"A thought for a thought." You read what said on a notepad out-loud. Maybe them writing their feelings down could help them? You had no idea, but you threw two of them into cart.

"Y/N!" More names called you. Of course, you didn't mind.

"How are you?" You smiled, hugging each of them.

"We're okay how are you?" The young boy asked back.

"Just shopping." You loved bumping into fans in the store because you'd always dreamed of meeting a celebrity in a store when you were younger.

"Have a good day Y/N!" The smiled and waved goodbye.

You ended up buying:
-scented candles
-notepads
-candy&chips
-cute succulents
-ben&jerrys (dairy free of course)
-sugar free red bulls

It wasn't a lot but it was a few things that could maybe cheer them up.

The drive home felt like forever, because all you wanted to do was to make them feel happier. That's all you had ever wanted to do.

"Ethan, Grayson!" You called out to them, once you had entered the living room. You had two separate bags.

"Hey babe." Ethan mumbled, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes.

"What's up Y/N?" Grayson asked, averting his eyes to the bags that obviously didn't have any groceries in them.

"I know you guys aren't okay. The stress of coming up with, filming, editing and what not with your videos, clearly has taken its toll. You don't have to pretend you're okay around me, okay?" You told them.

"I know it's not a lot, but I thought that you guys may need a little cheering up. It's a small gesture, but I know you aren't okay. It's okay to feel down, it's okay not to post fucking videos every single week. You've been doing it for years on end, you're allowed to have a break." You continued. For the first time in a long time, you noticed tears in both of their eyes.

"Fuck." Ethan literally wrapped his arms around you, as if he was never gonna let you go.

"You might this is a small gesture or some shit, but fuck, this means so much Y/N." Ethan pulled back and placed a longing kiss to your lips.

"Thank-you so much." Grayson then replaced Ethan and hugged you tightly.

"Don't ever thank me. If I could give you both the world, I would give you everything." You placed a kiss to his cheek.

"You better fucking marry this girl bro." Grayson whispered to his twin, without you hearing. You say upon the couch and opened the bag.

"I'm lighting these bad boys up right now." Grayson's face lit up at the sight of the candles, making you chuckle.

"Dairy free ice-cream, such a babe." Ethan grinned.

"Thank-you so much Y/N." Ethan sighed, once again wrapping his arms around you.

"You're so welcome. I love you so much."