Mothers Day - Ethan Dolan

Ethan rolled over and his clock read eight am. He knew you deserved to sleep in, so he took it upon himself to get ready for your day. He carefully placed a kiss on your cheek before tiredly heading down the hallway.

"Layla." He cooed to his eight year old daughter, who was just as much of a sleeper as Ethan was known to be.

"I'm up." She groaned throwing a pillow at her dad, he chuckled.

"You coming to help with your moms gifts?" He asked and she hummed a yes. Then Ethan crosses the hallway.

"Time to wait up Bailey." He gently shook his five year old son awake.

"Coming." He replied and finally Ethan headed over to the nursery where your 1 year old other son, Roman, was.

"Hey buddy." Ethan gently lifted his son out of the crib, and the four Dolan's headed down the stairs. Roman was placed in his high chair, with a warm bottle of milk, while it was time for Ethan, Layla and Bailey to sort everything out.

"Right Layla and Bailey, you guys go grab the gifts from the living room, and I'll make breakfast." Ethan instructed, which of course they obliged to.

"Roman if it wasn't for your uncle Gray, I would so not be able to cook for mommy right now." Ethan spoke to his youngest son as he fried some bacon and cooked some eggs.

"Mommy's got so many gifts." Bailey groaned as the bags looked like they were weighing him down.

"We've gotta spoil her though." Layla reminded him.

"You guys want some toast?" Ethan asked as he place a single rose in a glass, and placed it on the tray.

"Yes please dad." The both replied. The father of three was quick to throw some bread in the toaster while multitasking.

"Binky." Roman demanded, only being one of the very few words he knew.

"Here you go bro." Layla placed it in his mouth. Ethan buttered the toast and placed it onto plastic plates, for his two older children.

"Breakfast is served babies." He smiled, still waiting for the bacon to be cooked. By the time every child had been fed, it was time to give you your presents and have breakfast in bed.

"Happy birthday to you-" Bailey began and Ethan couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"It's Mother's Day bud, not her birthday. Remember we talked about just completely spoiling mommy for the day?" Ethan chuckled.

"Oh yeah." He smiled up at his dad as his big sister face-palmed.

"Mommy!" Roman screamed once they had walked into the master bedroom, your eyes immediately at your sons voice. You rubbed the tiredness out of your eyes and sat up.

"Happy Mother's Day." Layla was first to crawl in the bed beside you and hug you.

"Thank-you Lay." You placed a kiss on your forehead, and repeated the same actions with your other two children.

"Still looking beautiful after all these years mama." Ethan smirked, making you roll your eyes.

"We've got gifts." Bailey placed some of them beside you and Ethan handed you, your tray of food.

"It's not a five star breakfast-" Ethan began and you cut him off by kissing him.

"Eggs and bacon are my favourite." You smiled. Ethan put the television on and of course, on came a typical Dolan Twins video, so your children could be entertained.

"Happy Mother's Day." Ethan handed you a wrapped box which you didn't hesitate to open.

"Baby, you didn't." Tears welled in your eyes at the sight in front of you. A customised Cartier necklace, with his initials on them.

"I know you said you didn't want anything, but you deserve it Y/N." You sat up and Ethan helped you put it on. Layla moved out of the way and took your tray downstairs.

"I love you guys." You grinned. What a good start to a Mother's Day.