Wedding Day - Grayson Dolan

If there was one day you had dreamed of since you were a kid, it would've been your wedding day. You thrived for a relationship with a good man, whose intentions were to keep you safe and happy - and you did.

Grayson Bailey Dolan.

He was your rock, your entire world. Yeah, there had been arguments and bickers throughout the years, but they were also the best years where you made incredible memories.

Now you were marrying him.

"Are you nervous?" Y/B/F/N (who was also your maid of honour) asked. She had seen yours and Grayson's relationship grow from the very beginning.

"I'm marrying the love of my life, the only thing I'm nervous about is tripping down the fucking aisle." You laughed, looking in the mirror once again.

"You look so beautiful Y/N, I cant believe it's your wedding day." She sniffled.

"Don't you dare ruin that makeup!" Your mom scolded her, making all three of you laugh.

Your mom was walking you down the aisle, alongside Lisa whom you couldn't leave out. Cameron, Emma and Grace (your cousin) were your three bridesmaids.

"You've waited for this day for months Y/N." Grace smiled.

"Holy shit you're gonna be a Dolan." Cameron gasped, as if it was only just hitting her.

"This is insane." You whispered. Ten minutes later, and there was a knock on the door. It slowly revealed your soon to be brother-in-law.

"You look so beautiful holy shit." You could tell Ethan was just as excited and emotional as you were. After all, his twin brother was getting married today.

"Thank-you E." The two of you shared a long hug.

"Don't ruin her dress." Lisa tutted and you couldn't deny the smile forming on your lips.

"Anyway, everyone's ready." Ethan told you and you nodded, pursing your lips together.

"I'll see you out there sis." He grinned, placing a kiss on your cheek, before heading off. This was it.

The sound of 'The Other' by Lauv echoed through the church. The song that both you and Grayson could never get bored of and the song, that made you fall in love with him a hell of a lot more.

"Are you ready for this doll?" Your mom asked as the bridesmaids set off.

"More than ever." You smiled. The two moms hugged you before lacing there arms around yours. All the guests turned to you as the doors opened. Kyle was taking pictures that you could only know were going to turn out amazing.

Lots of familiar faces were scattered everywhere. Issa, Larry, Kian, JC. Everyone good friend that you all had, did not want to miss out on yours and Grayson's big day.

The moment you locked eyes with Grayson, the both of you had waterworks. He couldn't believe how incredibly beautiful you looked and how in a matter of an hour, you were to be his wife.

Once you had finally reached the end, Lisa and your mom kissed your cheek and Grayson grabbed your hands.

"You look so beautiful babe." He whispered, wiping away the tears with a tissue Ethan had given him.

"Have you seen how handsome you are?" You chuckled lightly, not giving a care in the world whether your makeup had smudged. The ceremony went on, and before you knew it, it was time to say each other's vowels.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. Never did I think that we would be standing here, in a church full of everyone we care about, to get married. The day I first met you, you called me a douchebag because I accidentally spilt coffee all over your assignments." The crowd chuckled, knowing that was definitely something Grayson would do.

"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I dreamt that you'd be the one for the rest of my life. You know the importance of family, and you've shown how much you care about mine. Everything you do, makes me fall in love with you just that little bit more everyday. Because of you, I laugh, I smile, and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank-you for the miracle of you. You are and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my person." A tear fell from your eye as his grew glossy again.

"I cannot wait for you to be Mrs Dolan, I love you.    Y/N, more than you could ever know." You couldn't help but hug him, his words touched your heart. Practically everyone was crying.

Now it was your turn.

"I love you because you are happy, adventurous and strong. Life has thrown a lot at us, and together we made it through. I love how our families are now coming together as one. You're my best friend and I'm so happy we're on the same team. You know me better than I know myself. Since day one, you've made me proud and I promise that I will make your proud as your wife." You sniffled, Grayson choked back on his sobs.

"I promise to love you, respect you, support you, and above all else, make sure I'm not just yelling because I'm hungry." He giggled at that one.

"Falling for you, wasn't falling at all. It was like walking into a house, and suddenly realising, I was home." You sniffled.

"I vow to love you, from now, in till forever Grayson." You finished. The two of you now had shining rings on your index fingers.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, Mr Dolan, you may now kiss the bride." The most passionate kiss broke out between you and your new husband.

Life couldn't get any better than this.