Dog - Grayson Dolan

Ten months into your relationship, and Grayson wanted you to move in with him. The only place you guys would really sleepover was his house that he shared with Ethan. He simply couldn't stay at your house because you had a dog.

Everyone everyone knew he was allergic to dogs, including you when you started dating him.

"I'll even come over and help you pack your boxes. Your lease is nearly up anyway Y/N." Grayson suggested as you sat on the edge of his bed.

"What about Buddy though?" You sighed, thinking about your little French Bulldog that was probably waiting for you to get back home. Grayson didn't know what to say.

"I can't just give him up Gray, he's literally a huge part of my life." You frowned.

"And I'm not?" He hadn't meant to sound like such a dick, but it definitely came across that way.

"Are you being for real right now? You really think I would've spent all this time with you if you weren't a huge part of my life?" You questioned.

"I didn't mean to sound so aggressive. I just don't think I could live if Buddy moved in with you." Grayson sat down beside you.

"I'm not choosing between you and my dog Gray. I love both of you." You ran a hand through your hair.

"I'm sure there are families out there that are willing to have him though. He's a loving dog, and he's a family person." Grayson tried to make light of the situation and your jaw-dropped.

"Yeah he's my loving dog, not anybody else's." You snapped, leaving his room.

"Y/N wait come back!" Grayson rushed after you.

"You've been around Buddy so many times Grayson, and you haven't had a reaction to him because he's kept in a separate room, I clean him on the daily to make sure he doesn't leave hair everywhere. How would you feel if I sold Gizmo off to another family? It would be such a shit feeling." You frowned.

"I shouldn't have said that Y/N, I know Buddy means a lot to you." Grayson sighed.

"Yeah he does. And I need some time to think about everything now." You headed out to the back yard and sat down on the sun lounger.

Grayson looked outside the doors and felt awful for what he'd said.

"Dude we could always change the spare room into a dog room, and if you're allergies work up, all we gotta do is put Buddy in his playroom and it'll be fine." Ethan suggested, knowing how much the little puppy meant to you.

"That's a good idea. Keep Y/N occupied, I'll be back in an hour." Grayson rushed to get his keys and sped off to your house. It was a half hour drive away and he had a spare key to get inside.

"Buddy." Grayson cooed to the dog who immediately got excited the moment Grayson walked into the dog room.

"Hey Bud." Grayson bent down to the chubby dog and stroked him.

"Your mom is so mad at me. And I'm sorry I'm allergic to you, but I'm willing to compromise. You mind living in the Dolan house? I'll make it comfy. You'll have a bigger room as well." Grayson grabbed the lead and rolled his eyes at himself, he was talking to your dog as if Buddy was gonna speak right back.

"Lets go." Grayson made sure to grab a few dog essentials, including the food and water bowl, and the dog bed - knowing his was gonna be back later anyway to grab the rest of his things.

Grayson loved the drive back. Buddy was like a human being sat in the front of his Porsche.

"Dude she fell asleep outside." Ethan chuckled once he saw his twin brother pull up.

"Buddy!" Ethan excitedly bent down so he could pet the dog.

"Can you put these in the kitchen for me please?" Grayson asked and Ethan nodded. Buddy wasn't completely used to the Dolan twins house, so he was sniffing and observing his surroundings. Then once it came to going into the backyard, Buddy got super excited when he saw you. Grayson let the Bulldog off his lead, and watched from the sliding doors.

You were woken but what felt like something licking your fingers.

"What the fuck?" You muttered, not fully awake. As soon as your eyes opened, your face lit up like a child on Christmas.

"Buddy!" You grinned, giving him all the love you possibly could.

"What the heck?" You looked over at Grayson who had a guilty yet loving smile on his face. He made his way over to his girlfriend and her dog.

"Thought I was gonna have to chose?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry. He's literally your best friend. I couldn't do that. So Buddy has agreed to be the new Dolan." Grayson told you.

"And you told me I was a freak for talking to him!" You chuckled.

"Now let me rephrase everything. Can you and Buddy move in?"