Pregnancy Tests - Grayson Dolan

It was undeniable that your nineteen year old boyfriend, Grayson was amazing with kids. Everyday there was a discussion on the two of you one day having kids - and that day seemed to come around a lot quicker then expected.

"Ethan." You shook his brother awake, knowing Grayson was in the home gym with the music blasting.

"Y/N please, I need my beauty sleep." Ethan groaned, rolling over.

"Please can you just do me one favour?" You sighed and he peeped open one eye.

"If it involves me getting out of bed, then no." He said simply.

"What if it involved your potential niece or nephew?" You quirked an eyebrow and he fell out of the bed, scrambling to his feet.

"Are you fucking with me right now?" Ethan asked, putting his hands on either side of your arms.

"Can you please go get me some pregnancy tests? If fans see you, they'll think it's for a video, if they see me, they'll know." You frowned.

"Let me get changed and I'll go. I'm so fucking excited right now." Ethan grinned, hugging his future sister in law, and running out of the house.

Grayson soon finished up with his workout, only to find you once again, vomiting in the toilet.

"I told you to come get me babe." Grayson sighed, sitting beside you and rubbing your back comfortingly.

"Gotta keep them muscles toned though babe." You gagged, before throwing up again.

"Oh Y/N." He frowned, grabbing a hair-tie, and putting your hair in a loose pony tail.

"Let it all out." Grayson felt so bad that he couldn't even do anything to help you. He'd never wish sickness on anyone, especially you.

After you had flushed the toilet, you brushed your teeth. Seeing how disheveled your hair was, you chuckled before throwing it up into just a messy bun.

"Do you know where Ethan went?" Grayson asked, wrapping his arms around you from behind.

"He told me he had to go and drop a hoodie back or something." You lied and Grayson was completely oblivious and listened to you.

"Do you want some Advil? Or medicine?" Grayson asked, still concerned.

"No I'm good babe. I think I just need to rest today." And that's all it took for Grayson to know, you were lying. You obviously weren't good.

Normally you'd be super productive, alongside him. Waking up at seven, working out with him, eating your usual avocado toast, and going on a nice outing to the supermarket. But you had no motivation to do that today.

Grayson knew you weren't yourself. And since when did Ethan wake up earlier then 10am? What hoodie did Ethan need to give back to someone? It wasn't making sense.

"Are you sure you're okay? You don't want anything?" He asked and you shook your head as you pulled the duvet up your body.

"I'm gonna take a shower, I love you." He placed a kiss on your cheek and headed away. Ethan was quick to be back, and he practically sprinted into yours and Grayson's shared room.

"I've got the tests!" Ethan said excitedly and you shushed him.

"You gotta be quiet, he's literally in there!" You whisper-shouted as you pointed to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna wait till he's out, what if I'm pregnant Ethan?" You frowned and Ethan hugged you.

"I know for a fact, Grayson wouldn't care if you were nineteen or thirty five when you have your first baby. You two are in it for the long run. You know how much you both wanna be parents Y/N, it doesn't matter if you start a family now." And just with Ethan's words, you felt a tear fall from your eye.

"Fuck it, I'm using your bathroom." Ethan's face lit up as you sprinted into his en-suite and he left you to do your thing.

Two tests later and now was the long wait for the results. Instead of waiting around in Ethan's bathroom, you shoved the tests into your sweatpants pocket and went back to Grayson's room, where he had just gotten out of the shower.

"How you feeling bub?" He asked.

"A little better." You admitted, letting out a yawn. The moment he had his back to you, you checked your pocket. And the results were back.

"Oh my god!" You screamed, getting attention from both of the twins. Ethan came sprinting in and Grayson was by your side in seconds.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Grayson panicked, trying to read what your facial expression was.

"Y/N?" Ethan was quick to sit on the edge of the bed next to you.

"Is now the time to tell you something?" Tears welled up in your eyes and Grayson pulled you into a hug.

"You don't need to cry, what's going on?" He said in a much calmer voice. You smirked at Ethan and you saw a tear fall from his eye.

"We're having a baby." You told him and he let go of you.

"Don't prank me Y/N." Grayson whispered, holding onto your hands.

"Babe I'm not pranking you." You let go of his hands and retrieved the pregnancy tests from your pocket.

"I'm pregnant." Then he burst into tears, and both you and Ethan gave him a tight group hug.

"We're having a baby." He kept repeating.

"Were having a baby!" Grayson shouted with the biggest smile you've ever seen him with.

"I'm gonna be an uncle." Ethan sang.

"I can't believe this, I love you so much." And with that, he didn't hesitate to attach his lips onto yours.

"That's why you've been so sick and moody." Grayson teased through the tears.