My Daughter - Grayson Dolan

Owning a small drugstore, was your way of income. You had made it in life, your mortgage was paid, you drove a nice car, you had nice clothes, and you had a beautiful daughter, Aria, to guide you through it all.

"Aria stay where I can see you please." You called out to your four year old. You were nineteen years old, and if it wasn't for working hard since the moment your daughter was born - you wouldn't have had any of it.

Plus you had the help of your mom, and as her only child, she tried to give you the best possible life.

The bell to the door of the store, opened and you turned to see one handsome looking guy, entering, but he hadn't seen you.

"My mom would like you." Aria whispered to the guy who had gone down the same aisle as her. Of course you kept your eyes on them like a hawk because for all you knew, he could've been dangerous.

She was a social bunny, meaning she'd speak to anyone and everyone. It was only then you wanted to know what she was saying.

"Are you here by yourself?" The guy asked her as he grabbed some nasal spray.

"Nope." She popped before running off and down another aisle.

"Ria no more stealing the lip-gloss." You scolded, ready to go over, but the 'guy' came over to pay for his items.

"Is that all for today?" You asked, boy did he have gorgeous eyes.

"Yes.." He looked at your name tag.

"Yes thank-you Y/N." He smiled. And then you heard a massive crash and your eyes widened.

"Can you give me two seconds please?" You panicked before running towards the aisle your daughter was down.

"Are you okay baby?" You rushed over to the multiple tubes of lip-gloss all over the floor.

"I'm sorry mommy." She frowned.

"Hey it's okay, I'll clear it up before we leave." You reassured her. Taking her into your arms, you brought her over and behind the counter.

"Sorry about that sir, that'll be five forty-eight please." You smiled.

"I'm Grayson." He told you as he handed you your money.

"Nice to meet you. This is Aria and you already know my name." You chuckled, handing him his change and receipt.

"Mom thinks you're hot." Aria blurted out and you turned beat red.

"You certainly have grandmas mouth on you." You shushed her, making Grayson chuckle.

"Do you think my moms hot?" Aria continued and before Grayson could say anything, you spoke.

"Aria! I'm so sorry, you probably have somewhere to be you." You apologised and he shook his head.

"I'm having more fun here then I would back home with my twin." He admitted.

"You have a twin?" You pushed the conversation.

"Mommy will think he's hot too." Aria babbled and you felt yourself grow more and more embarrassed.

"I think it's safe to say that I think your moms hot." And the moment the words left his mouth, Aria couldn't help but giggle. Who would've thought that they guy of your dreams, would just walk into your store like that, and completely take over your heart?