Ex Girlfriend - Ethan Dolan

He moved to LA, making a promise to never stop loving you. The long distance was something he'd convinced you, wouldn't be a problem, and you'd make it work. But he lied.

He gained the follows, he toured the world. He met other girls. Then one simple text in the winter of New Jersey, 2015, broke everything.

we're done. i can't do this anymore.

And from that day, you never saw Ethan Dolan again.

Pushing your heartbreak all to one side, you became a singer. Touring alongside Justin Bieber and then having artists like Shawn Mendes opening for your sold out shows across the world.

Ethan was always on your mind, but not in the way he used to be. You'd convinced yourself you weren't good enough, he never even tried.

So here you were, with your best friend Chelsea, getting ready for a small meeting.

"There will be two other celebrity guests joining us, with their manager." Claire, your manager informed you.

"What's this meeting about?" Chelsea asked as the three of your quickly rushed into the building, to avoid paparazzi and an overcrowded set of fans (whom you loved dearly, you just didn't want them hurt.)

"You guys starring as guests in YouTube videos." You let out a sigh, knowing no matter what, Ethan and his brother (whom Chelsea also used to have a thing with), would one hundred percent watch it.

Your fans always tagged you in things. Ethan liking some of your posts, him following you back and you not returning the favour.

"Hello we're here for a meeting with the Dolan Twins." Claire finally announced to the receptionist. Your eyes widened. Claire knew about everything.

"No we're fucking not." You snapped, turning around, only to be stopped by Barry, your security guard.

"Y/N listen, it's shit I know, but you're stronger than what you think so go in there, with your head held high, and your usual resting bitch face." Barry instructed.

"The moment I feel like I'm going to lose it, I'm leaving. I don't care." You groaned and Claire nodded, thankful you had agreed.

"Well this should be great." Chelsea frowned and the four of you were guided into a glass wall room. There they were. The infamous twins, that broke you and your best friends heart.

"Ah Y/N and Chelsea welcome." Their manager smiled and you smiled back. The twins looked like they had seen a ghost - having not been told the two of you were going to be there.

"Hi." You and Chelsea said at the same time, taking a seat on the spinning, office chairs.

"I can sense an awkward tension? Is everything okay?" Their manager being completely oblivious to everything that had happened in the past.

"Everything is great m'am." Claire smiled at her.

"My team were thinking y'all can film some videos together, up the income a little." Their manager spoke.

"I don't care about the money." You blurted out and she softly smiled at you.

"You could shoot a music video together? Y/N has a new song coming out in about a week." Claire announced and you felt like the floor had swallowed you.

"What's the song about?" Ethan asked out of curiosity.

"Just a dick from the past." You smiled sarcastically at him and he gulped, putting his head down.

"We're gonna be in here for around an hour or two, so get comfy." Claire told you all.

"Can I grow grab a drink please?" You asked with a sigh.

"Of course." You quickly headed out. Anxiety had taken over your entire body. Ethan got ten times hotter, and the first thing he asked after four years was what your new song was about. You came across a vending machine.

"Y/N?" Ethan said from behind you. You let out a sigh and didn't turn around.

"Come on please talk to me." He continued.

"What so you can break my heart again?" You snapped, putting your coins in.

"I never meant for things to get so.." Ethan couldn't even find the words to say.

"So shit? So awful? What are you trying to say Dolan huh?" You couldn't even find a way to be nice to him anymore.

"I'm just your ex girlfriend, and for the sake of who I am, if I have to film videos with you, I will, but whatever you say will never make me forgive you."