Sister Squad - Grayson Dolan

You were apart of the Sister Squad and today the sofive of you were filming a Mukbang. James sat on the right of Ethan, Emma day on the left of Grayson and you were sat in the middle, between the twins.

"Normally when we film, us brothers sit next to each-other. But today Y/N decided she'd rather sit next to her boyfriend." Ethan declared and your jaw dropped.

"Gonna have to sister silent that one." James smirkedloo.

"Not dating." Grayson groaned.

"Some of y'all asked us some questions, so we're gonna fucking answer some of them." Ethan announced.

"Does Y/N get jealous of anything?" Ethan asked and he looked at you with a smirk.

"Yeah when Emma ditches me for a bitchass whose name is Ethan Dolan." You sassed and they all 'oooooooo'd.

"We're not gonna get anywhere if we keep roasting things that no one knows about." Emma sipped on her milkshake. It was so late and you were getting tired.

"Banana milkshake is the best." You announced.

"Y/N loves a banana in her mouth." James spoke, you blushed and rested your head on Grayson's shoulder - only then remembering you guys were still filming.

"I'll lick anything, like I'll eat something off the ground-" Ethan began.

"Anything?" James questioned with a smirk but Ethan didn't quite catch on.

"If anyone else's mouth has been on it-" Ethan tried to continue but both you and Grayson started laughing loudly.

"Oh no." Emma groaned, sipping her milkshake.

"Dirty boy." You shook your head. What the viewers couldn't see was Grayson's hand just rested on your thigh.

You couldn't even deny that you were practically head over heels for him - and everyone knew that you two both felt the same for each-other, it was just neither of you wanted to ruin the friendship.

"Okay not anything. I'll eat stuff off of the ground, I believe in the five second rule, but if anyone's mouth has been on it - nope." Ethan admitted.

"You don't even share with your twin and y'all are fucking identical." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Y/N's right." Emma pointed out and you smirked knowing it would shut Ethan up.

"Gimme the burger." You practically snatched the food from James's hands and he glared at you.

"That's my girl." Grayson mumbled, but it seemed to be only Ethan that heard him and instead of causing a fuss, he just smiled, because his brother was obviously in love with you.

"Bitchass I was enjoying that." James laughed. Y'all carried on eating until the topic of relationships came up.

"I say just avoid relationships until you're like - um- forty because the thing is you're probably not gonna have that much fun. And it's a lot of commitment. Okay you know you have to tend to them whenever they want, it's a lot of work, moral of the story is wait till you're forty, also for sex too." Emma ranted, making you all burst out laughing. You and Grayson smirked at each-other and soon enough the video came to an end.

"James is on the couch." Ethan declared and James groaned, but didn't protest.

"You wanna stay with me?" Grayson asked, wrapping his arms around you from the back.

"Can't decline that offer now can I?" You chuckled. Ethan and Emma waltzed off to his room.

"You sure you'll be comfy out here?" You asked James.

"If not I'll Uber back, night Y/N." James waved you off and you headed to Grayson's room - where he was laid in a typical set of sweats with no shirt.

"You look hot." You blurted out, with no care in the world.

"I'd say the same to you, if I walked in and only saw you in just my sweats." Grayson teased and you playfully rolled your eyes at him. He had leant you a t-shirt of his and you laid down next to him.

"Love ya gray." You placed a kiss to his cheek and he wrapped an arm around your waist protectively.

"Love ya Y/N."