Drunk - Ethan Dolan

"Ethan is gonna kill me." You hiccupped to your best friend Demi, who just so happened to be Grayson's girlfriend.

"They're both gonna kill us Y/N." She laughed, and that's all it took for you to just start giggling.

"We promised them we'd take it easy." You banged on the front door as hard as you could. Both of their faces appeared and they both looked at the states you guys were in.

"How drunk are you?" Grayson asked with a sigh escaping his mouth.

"Well Y/N hid in a closest, and every-time someone came in, she'd walk out saying she returned from Narnia." The fond memory that Demi brought up, was one that triggered your laughing once again.

"Demi was using the flashlight on her phone, in an attempt to find her phone, I'm creative, she just dumb." You walked in and wrapped your arms around Ethan's neck.

"I've missed my little baby." You pouted, quickly kissing him so he had no time to react. Ethan couldn't help but laugh at you. You never went out, but when you did, you always managed to get yourself in the drunken state.

"Can we play some music?" You asked Ethan as he helped you into your bedroom.

"Babe, it's two in the morning." Ethan helped you out of your evening attire and into your PJ's.

"You think I give a fuck?" He shook his head and just allowed you to connect to the speakers.

"I know a trick." You giggled to yourself. There was an app, that connected all of the house speakers to a phone, and you had it.

"Going up, on a Tuesday!" The whole house echoed. You heard Demi screaming along the lyrics, which would easily annoy Grayson because he loved being asleep early and waking up early. Whereas Ethan, stayed up late and woke up late.

"I feel like I'm in a video right now." You shouted to your boyfriend. By the time the song was over, you were fed up of listening to music so you shut the sound system off. All he could do was laugh, he loved your drunken energy.

"Hey E." You whispered quietly as you jumped onto the bed to lay next to him.

"Yes babe?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Please don't ever leave me." Ethan had to think twice to make sure he was hearing what you had just said.

"Why would I ever leave you? I'm never gonna do that." He reassured you, pulling you closer to him.

"Just feel like there's thousands of girls that you could have, and then you've picked me. The drunken mess that you have to put up with." You sighed.

"Y/N, if you think I'd pick anyone else that isn't you, you're silly. You've got the sexiest ass as well." He grinned.

"And you've got the sexiest face." You admitted.

"I'll text Grayson to make sure he gets you a water and Advil for the morning." Ethan told you.

"Yeah don't leave me to freeze to death in this bed on my own."