Ignorant - Grayson Dolan

"Yo Y/N, you good?" Ethan asked, noticing you sat on the sofa, excluding yourself from the YouTube video the boys were filming with the gymnast Laurie.

"He hasn't spoken to me today." You simply told him. You never wanted to tell Ethan about how you felt when it came to Grayson, because it's his twin brother, and it just made you feel disrespectful.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah I'm fine." You lied through your teeth. Ethan gave you a sympathetic smile before going off to find his brother and their guest.

"You seem pretty flexible, so you should do great." You heard Laurie speak to your boyfriend.

You didn't care that she was complimenting him, she could do whatever she wanted. However, it was when Grayson was blatantly ignoring you for another girl that pissed you off and made you jealous.

"I work out a lot." Grayson replied.

"Douche bag." You muttered under your breath.

"We could start off on the air track mat?" Ethan suggested and from then, they went and filmed the video. As they were filming, you quietly exited, but not before Ethan could notice.

"Where are you going Y/N?" All eyes were on you.

"Honestly, I don't know." You sighed.

"Excuse her, she's not always that grumpy." Grayson joked to Laurie. You whipped your head back around.

"You know? I think I'm gonna stay." This time, you headed for the fridge, where you knew there wasn't many snacks, but enough to fulfil your empty belly.

Your phone eventually died, the snacks were all gone, and the filming of the video was just about over.

"Just thought I'd come and say bye." Laurie smiled over at you.

"See you later, thanks for filming the video with them." You smiled back to her and she waved goodbye.

"What's your deal?" Grayson suddenly appeared and you rolled your eyes.

"Now you decide to talk to me?" You asked, not wanting an augment, but wanting to get your point across.

"I'm at work Y/N, I can't talk to you." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Can we just go home please Gray?" He looked at you as if you were crazy.

"What so you can complain that I don't talk to you there as well?" Grayson snapped.

"You're just unhappy cause you faceplanted, stop being a dick." You groaned, walking past him and going outside towards Ethan's car.

The whole drive home was just awkward. Minimal words shared between the twins, and not one word from you.

"Can we talk please?" You asked Grayson as you followed him to your shared room.

"I'm not complaining, I just wanted at least a small conversation with you. You told Laurie I was grumpy when in fact, I was just upset that you hadn't talked to me. I've never done that to you when you drop by and watch me film." You looked him in the eye with every word you said.

"Were you jealous?" He cocked an eyebrow, with a slight smirk.

"I give up." You walked out of the room and decided on taking a shower - a forty-five minute shower to be exact. The moment you came out, your bed was covered in rose petals, there were fresh PJ's ready for you and a little note.

I was a dick, and I'm sorry, put these on and come to the living room, I love you.

You smiled lightly, soon forgetting about the whole ordeal that happened throughout the day. Quickly, you braided your hair and put on your cosy clothes.

"Ethan's gone out, so it's just me you and a movie." Grayson smiled, and you laid down beside him, allowing him to drape an arm over you. Whenever there was a bicker, the two of you always tried to forget about them and move on, and that's the way you wanted it.

Nobody wants an everlasting argument with the one they love.