Teen Parents - Grayson Dolan

It wasn't easy being 19 with two children. Anyone would tell you that. And it certainly wasn't easy when both of your kids had two parents in the spotlight of the public eye.

Fifteen years old. Just fifteen when you and Grayson first found out you were pregnant.

"Grayson we can't do this, we're way too young."

But regardless, he was there for you and never stopped.

Teddie Sean Grant Dolan was born before your sixteenth birthday. The majority of those close to you both, supported your decision in raising a baby, even if it did sound delusional. Considering you had just transitioned from New Jersey to California, everything was going to be hard.

You, Ethan, Grayson and Teddie all shared a two bedroom apartment for a long while.

Then at seventeen, you found yourself pregnant again. No the baby wasn't planned, but the baby was a blessing.

Everyone thought you two were crazy. There was no way you could do it right?

Wrong.

Aria Moon Lisa Dolan was welcomed with open arms.

Now here you were, in your hidden home in California, doing better then ever.

"Mumma, mumma, mumma." Arias voice came through the baby monitor. You rolled over and checked the time. It was five twenty two in the morning.

"I'll get her babe." Grayson's husky voice beamed through your ears and he headed up to get her. Considering Teddie was four now, he was more like his Uncle Ethan and sleeping in.

"Time to start the day pumpkin, good morning." Grayson cooed and your heart warmed at the sight of him.

"There's my baby." You grinned as she walked across the bed and into your arms.

"Gray go back to sleep, I got this." You placed a warm kiss to his cheek as he laid back down next to you.

"We might as well just start our day." He smiled.

"I'll go get her a sippy cup." You announced, leaving Grayson with her. It was still dark outside but it wasn't anything that you weren't used to. This was a normal routine.

"Morning mumma." You heard Teddie from behind you.

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing up so early?" You bent sown and cuddled him.

"Aria was giggling with daddy." He chuckled, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes.

"Aw okay, you wanna come have cuddles in mommy and daddy's bed?" You asked him and he nodded before dashing off to your shared bedroom. You got back and Aria was sprawled across Grayson's chest, giggling her little heart out.

"Definitely Dolan's." You spoke to yourself at how hyper they were this early.

"Bottle." Aria made grabby hands and you gave her the milk.

"What do you say baby?" Grayson reminded her.

"Fanks." She yawned.

"Ted you still tired?" You asked your son, as the four of you cuddled up. He nodded and cuddled into your side.

"Maybe another hour of sleep wouldn't hurt?" Grayson suggested, still obviously extremely tired.

"I think they would enjoy that." You ushered to the two children whose eyes were slowly closing.

"I love you." Grayson smiled, giving you a peck.

"I love you too." You grinned.

Needless to say, when Ethan woke up and couldn't hear the usual sound of his niece and nephew playing and being their loud selves, he peeped into your room. He couldn't be any more proud of his brother and his sister in law, for creating such a beautiful family.