22. ** Indescribable **

I can honestly say that both Levi and I had full intentions of having sex again that night, but the moment our bodies hit the bed, we were out like a light. We had pushed ourselves to our limit, unknowingly raising the white flag of surrender as we passed out in a tangled mess of limbs and wet hair.

An abrupt rapping at the door served as our alarm the next morning, followed by a deep voice requesting entry.

"Levi, this is Erwin. May I come in?"

I gasped in shock, embarrassed by the possibility of the Commander walking in to witness Levi and me naked and half-asleep on top of each other. Scrambling to hide under the sheets, I nudged Levi out of my way, nearly pushing him off the bed. This of course fully woke him from his drowsy slumber and he grumbled loudly.

"Shit, Erwin... No. Give me a goddamn minute to get dressed."

I could hear Erwin chuckling in the hall, knowing fully well the realm of possibilities that could have transpired within Levi's room the night prior. "I'll be waiting for you and (Y/N) in my office then," said Erwin, heaving a sigh of amusement before turning to leave.

As soon as the sound of his footsteps faded, I pulled the sheet from my face where I had been hiding. Peering down at me was Levi, still fully nude and apparently rather awake. A devious little grin crawled over his lips, sending me flying back under the covers, giggling and laughing. I had no more disappeared beneath the sheets again when it was rapidly lifted up like a parachute for Levi to jump underneath. Shrieking with delight, I joyfully indulged in Levi's playful attack and wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a sweet peck on the lips.

"As much as I'd rather stay here in bed like this with you, Commander Erwin is waiting to speak with us, and I know we all have a lot to disclose," I said with a gentle smile, calmly reminding Levi of our superior's request.

"Well, Eyebrows can wait just a bit longer."

Levi didn't waste a second before ravishing my lips with his and tracing his tongue inside my mouth as if on the hunt. Running his fingers along my sides, I arched my back as he tickled my flesh, stopping when he reached my thighs. In one swift movement, he shoved my knees apart and launched himself halfway down my body, where he plunged his tongue inside me once more.

I slapped my hands over my mouth to muffle the sinful sounds that escaped so effortlessly, as Levi attacked a different set of lips. I could barely regulate my own body, writhing and moaning uncontrollably under Levi's weight. I was astounded by the fact that he would initiate such a daring exploit when Erwin had just summoned us! My mind was spinning from the electrifying sensations I felt as Levi licked and swirled and hummed between my legs, practically sending me over the edge. Trembling and panting heavily, I flung my hand onto Levi's head, tugging at his hair and yelping his name, begging for mercy, but he wouldn't grant my appeal.

Completely incapable of escaping such an intense climax, I threw my head back and gripped the sheets beneath me as I released an uninhibited high-pitched howl, gradually dissolving into a low, elongated groan. The satisfying rush of pleasure Levi bestowed upon me seemed to buzz through my veins, causing my body to feel warm and weightless. Eventually, I slowed my breathing as Levi crawled back toward my face, placing a tender, intimate kiss against my lips, before lightly releasing me.

"Holy shit, Levi, I did not expect you to do that... but that was... amazing," I cooed, still foggy from the afterglow.

Brushing a few loose strands of hair from my face, he gently ran his fingers along my cheek, pausing when his thumb met my chin. "It's cute how you think I'm done with you."

The words had barely left his mouth when I was greeted with an abrupt penetration. My eyes widened as I gasped in shock to the feeling of Levi connecting our bodies into one single entity. Burying my face into the crook of his neck, I punished him for being so fucking sneaky by gently biting down into his flesh. This produced a beguiled growl as Levi's hips smashed against mine with a rapidly developing intensity.

Pushing his palms firmly against the bed beneath, he straightened his arms to lift his chest from mine, as to allow himself to see my face. All at once, his sudden rush of desire softened into a steady haze when we locked glances. It almost felt like we had been gently reminded of how precious time is. Levi's once vigorous thrusts slowed to a more honest and passionate stride as our bodies swayed and rocked in unison. Breathy huffs and grunts were replaced by slow, shuddering exhales, and everything became so absolutely perfect at that moment. Instead of attacking each other with carnal lust, we focused on the intent behind making love together, with purpose. Never breaking eye contact, we just stared in wonder at the person before us; the person we had become so intimate with, despite our usual response of closing off to another. The ability to visually admire every bit of my lover while he caressed me so fondly was pure bliss. As we continued to maneuver our bodies as one, we could feel the approaching euphoria magnifying every physical sensation between us.

Placing his hands carefully into mine, Levi interlaced our fingers and squeezed gently as he flattened himself atop my chest and stared deeply into my eyes. "Stay with me until the end. Don't look away, alright?"

"Okay," I whispered, barely releasing a sound.

Sharing such a vulnerable moment together seemed daunting at first, until we simultaneously achieved the essence of paradise, all the while never taking our eyes off of each other. It felt like nothing before; absolutely incomparable to anything else. Without a doubt, we both fully opened our hearts and accepted every mistake made, every misstep taken and every regret we ever had. I experienced what it truly meant to be human there within Levi's arms. I had declared my love to him a few times before, believing what I was saying was the truth. However, as tears saturated with pure emotion rolled down my cheek, I parted my lips and confessed, without a shadow of a doubt, "I love you." The response that followed, paired with glassy eyes and sheer tranquility, was what I had come to expect: "I love you too." Yet, it almost seemed like those phrases were just that: phrases. Short, quick verbal affirmations said in passing. It was the only thing we could say that would summarize such a rare sentiment.

Lying in a daze of serenity and sweat, we gradually returned to reality, releasing our tender embrace after one more long, meaningful kiss. We were quick to wash the scent of sex from our skin before making ourselves presentable to the world. Once Levi had finished looping his cravat around his neck, we exited his room together, walking side-by-side down the hallway to finally meet with Commander Erwin.