Prologue

Book is in the process of getting done if anyone is wanting something put in the story just pm me.

Also, before we get started I need to know if I should make a second book to this or if i should transfer my other book over here. If you guys don't want to read it then I won't.

_____________________________

Bullying is not good, in order to stop it you need to stick up for yourself or have your friends and family know so someone can do something about it. Many people suffer everyday it's not even funny. Someone help someone else, don't stand there and watch, make the bully fear you.

Enough about this. Let's get to the description of the story.

~~

A girl who goes by the name Maya Fox is in the need of help when it comes to her bully also her ex best friend since grade school. On top of the harassment she also has to deal with her cruel, mean, abusive foster father.

What people don't know is that Maya has a secret and it all happened after her parents died, or did they die?

Blake Wilson, the worst of the worst, the hottest of the hottest, having girls trot behind him, so eager to have him to themselves. Blake is in a gang who is being spied on by another gang called "The Cobras"

What do you think will happen when Maya Fox slaps the bad boy, Blake Wilson himself?

Read to find out.

Not completed, but still in the process of being worked on, school and lack of my time is what's making me not wanting to write for the day. I am trying and trying to make this book for you guys.

Enjoy!

Completed. ~ 6/29/2020
Under major Construction!!
Bonus Chapters will be added!
Follow me! Vote for the book! Make sure to comment.