Big news

I woke up the next morning with a text from danny I opened it reading 'morning beautiful have a fab day ring u later enjoy catching up with Vicky tell her I'll talk to her soon love u babe xxxx' after seeing this I smiled I texted back, got out of bed,went for a shower, and travelled down to the kitchen. In the kitchen sat kathy reading the paper with the radio on. She seen me walk in and we talked for a while

'I'm leaving to head to the salon now vicky should b here soon when u catch up walk down to me and well meet for lunch' I nodded we hugged and she walked out the door slamming it behind her. I rang Vicky and she picked up but she didn't sound her normal self she sounded a bit.....off?

"Hey vicky u nearly here"

"Yea I'm just walking up the street bye" and hung up abruptly. I was a bit taken back by her actions but brushed it off and boiled the kettle when the back door opened.

"Hey vic u alri" I said turning round to face her. as I turned around I seen these big red puffy eyes looking back at me. I gave her a sympathic look and ran over and hugged her she burst into tears not saying a word I knew something had to b wrong.

"Hey hey hey what's up" I said lifting her head off my shoulder. she looked at me and started to sob I left her and went out and made her tea, I came back in with a tray of 2 mugs, milk,sugar,tea-pot and a plate of chocolate digestive biscuits. I handed her her cup of tea and sat down.

That's when she told me everything by the end of it all I was gobsmacked this was the last thing I thought she was going to tell me.

Turns out that her and Calum went to a pub one night and got wasted went back to her flat and went to bed she woke up the next morning fully naked 5 weeks later she's 'late' after taking a test and it's positive she finds out she pregnant! But the reason she's got wasted in the first place was because when she went into the pub her dad was standing at the bar! Danny and Vicky's dad left them when they were 10 and 9 she hadn't seen him since and for her to walk into her local London pub to find him standing there through her off her game completely and now this was the consequence she was more nervous about tell danny then kathy kathy lived hundreds of miles away from London expect we lived 20 minutes. My only solution was to take her to the doctor to finalise this first there was no point in tell her family if there was nothing there in the beginning. so we set off to the local doctors practice hoping it was a false negative!