The wedding

Today is the day I've waited my whole life for this day and I can't believe it's finally here. it was weird waking up to an empty place beside me but I soon jumped out of bed and into the shower getting ready to start my day.
After showering I put on my joggers and ran down the stairs to find and 3 of my bridesmaid getting ready, gráinne was getting her make-up done, vicky was getting her hair done, while Gi was cooking us all breakfast to build us up for the day once we were all done and ready to go we got into the car and arrived at out local church.
I got out of the car letting my bridesmaids was down the aisle first when it came to my turn the double doors opened my eyes scanned to the room and soon locked with Danny's right there and then it felt like it was only the two of us in the room.

After the Ceremony the bridesmaids were pared off with the grooms men and put in cars while danny and I travelled to the near by castle to get pictures taken on the way neither of us spoke a word we just sat there eyes locked with one another smiling and the occasional kiss it was perfect
The night went on and the night turned into morning again danny and I arrived to our hotel room it was 5:30 in the morning but we were still bursting with energy danny then whispered in my ear "mrs jones how about we put this energy to good use" I let out a small giggle and the morning went on let's just say we made up Loss time.