(4) They're All Getting Girlfriends

Andy's POV

"Hey Rye!" I shouted, catching his attention from where he was bouncing on the trampoline. I had bought us tickets to a community football match. I thought it would be nice for us to spend some time together and play some footie.

"What's up Fovvs?"

"Look what I got us." I grinned, showing him the tickets.

"Ah cool. What's this for?"

"I was thinking we could go together." I smiled.

"Sure." He beamed, showing his pearly white teeth. "As long as Brie can come with us."

I frowned. "I can't really picture her in a football kit."

He smirked. "I can."

I rolled my eyes. "You guys together yet?"

"Yes. No. Well, kinda. I asked her out and we kissed, but I haven't asked her on a date yet."

"Go for it!"

"I don't know. What if she rejects me?" He frowned.

"Rye, look at me. She'd be an idiot to turn you down. Go for it." I smiled, and he pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks Fovvs."

"No problem Bee." I pulled away from the hug and turned around to walk inside.

"The match is tonight, don't forget it." I called before I closed the door.

~~~

Rye and I were sat in the studio getting ready to record. Rye had invited Brianna and he was going to ask her out.

"You nervous mate?" I raised an eyebrow at my best friend, watching as his leg bounced up and down.

"Not at all." He laughed awkwardly.

"Sure." I chuckled, turning my head when I heard the door open. Brie walked in and Rye immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Guys, this is Brianna. This is Harper, Brook, Sonny, and you know Andy."

"Hi guys." She smiled sweetly, pulling me into a quick hug.

"Hey Andy."

I looked over and saw Amelia walking through the door.

"Oh, I invited Amelia. Hope you don't mind." Brie smirked.

I sighed. "Of course not."

"Hi Amelia. This is Harper, Brook and Sonny." I introduced.

Half an hour later, Rye and Brie were chatting on the sofa. I was sat on the floor, scrolling through my phone. Amelia was chatting to the boys, and Harper was recording his vocals.

"Just gonna nip to the toilet." I looked over as Brianna walked out of the studio, Rye moving to sit beside me.

"You asked her out yet?"

He shook his head. "I don't think she's into me."

I snorted. "Mate, you literally made out the other day. Go ask her out right now!"

"But she's in the bathroom."

"Then go wait for her." I said, pushing him towards the door.

"Okay." He laughed, leaving to go find Brie. I picked up my phone, glancing up at Amelia who was making her way towards me.

"Hey." She smiled, sitting next to me.

"Hi." I replied, not looking up from my phone.

"So, is it always hard work recording?" She asked, attempting to small talk.

"Not always, but sometimes."

"Yeah, I get how it is. I could do with another night out." She leant back against the sofa.

"Yeah, me too."

"Well why don't we go out together tonight?" She suggested.

"Sorry, Rye and I have plans."

"Oh, well, when you're finished here, maybe we could go-"

"Andy, it's your turn!" Sonny shouted.

I gave Amelia an awkward smile.

"Sorry, I gotta go record."

"Okay." She sighed, and I quickly made my way to the recording booth.

Brianna's POV

I walked back into the studio, spotting Amelia sat alone. She was gazing at Andy, who was recording his solo. I sat next to her, tapping her on the shoulder to pull her out of her daydream.

"Heya."

"Oh, hi. Rye asked you on a date yet?"

I shook my head. "Not yet." I had seen him pacing outside the bathroom door, before running off once I opened the door. I really thought he was going to ask me.

"Just go talk to him."

"I'm too shy around him." I blushed.

"That's one thing we don't have in common. Whenever I see Andy, I just talk and talk. He chats back to me but I don't know if he fancies me." She sighed.

"Well, has he asked you out?"

"No. He said- well, I said that I could do with a night out and he said he could too." She explained.

"With you?"

"He didn't say that."

"Well, that's what he meant. Leave it to me, yeah?"

Her eyes widened. "What are you gonna do?"

I smirked. "You and Andy will be together before you know it."

I waited until Andy was done recording. Rye had come back now and was singing his parts, giving me time to talk to his mate.

"Hey, Andy." I smiled.

"Oh, hi Brie."

"You coming to the party tomorrow night?" I asked discreetly.

"I don't really know."

"I think you should. Maybe you could do some karaoke there." I suggested.

He shrugged. "Yeah, maybe I will."

"Will you be going alone, or will you bring a date?" I hinted, looking over his shoulder as Amelia peeped out from behind the wall. He followed my gaze and laughed, understanding when he saw her. He faced me once again and smiled.

"What about you and Rye? You going together?"

"If he asks me."

He smiled sympathetically and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll see you later."

He left and I looked over at Amelia, shrugging.

~~~

Andy's POV

It was 10PM I was walking home from the football match. Rye had forgotten and didn't turn up. I was a bit pissed off with him. Did he not want to spend time with me?

I walked round the corner and saw him stood facing Brie, looking as if they were about to kiss.

"Hey guys." I greeted, making them pull away.

"Hi Andy." Brianna waved, Rye glaring at me for ruining the moment.

"Where are you heading mate?"

"I'm going back home." I answered.

"Oh, where have you been?"

"That football match." I mumbled, his eyes widening in realisation.

"Oh mate, I'm sorry. I completely forgot."

"It's fine, mate." I sneered.

"I asked Brie out on a date, and it completely slipped my mind." He tried explaining. I shook my head.

"Really, it's fine. I'll see you later, yeah?"

He nodded and I left them alone.