sequel??

before we begin, THIS IS JUST A CONCEPT! nothing is set in stone. it's just an idea. i'm just finding out what you guys think.

so, i've never really liked sequels when it comes to wattpad. i've never really wanted to write one. but when i finished writing say something, i had already considered the possibility of a sequal. and tonight i came up with an idea...

this is a concept for the description - i haven't even thought about the story yet so this might change if i end up going through with the sequal:

title - without you

description -

🎶You said, I wanna see the world,
And I said go,
But I think I'm lost without you🎶

"You know me. You know I would never hurt you on purpose."

"No, I don't know you. I thought I did. I thought I knew you. But I didn't. Not really. Because if I really knew you, then I would've known you were going to hurt me. Deep down, I think I knew. I just pushed the idea away because you told me you wouldn't hurt me and I trusted you. What a fool I was."

~~~

"I didn't ask to fall in love with him. It just happened. Falling for him was out of my control. Letting him leave was out of my control. It hurt like hell but I couldn't do anything about it."

"And I couldn't do anything when you left me to be with him. And dammit, that hurt more than you could ever know."

~~~

Two years after losing the love of his life, Sonny has finally moved on. He has a great job, a great family, and a great life.

That is until he finds a broken hearted Andy on his doorstep.

Andy is devastated that things between him and Rye didn't work out and is in search of a place to get his life back on track.

Sonny was so sure he was over Andy. But when old feelings arise, can he keep them secret from the blonde boy he knows would never love him back?

And what happens when Rye returns to mess everything up and try to win back the boy he loves?

A word of advice; never turn your friendships into relationships because you will end up losing both.

let me know what you think and feel free to give me ideas of what you'd like to see in the sequel.

thanks peasants Xx