(6) Trapped

Andy's POV

"Did you like the kiss?"

"Are you gonna ask her out?"

Questions were being thrown at me by both Rye and Brie and it was getting on my nerves. It was really none of their business.

"Will you two please just back off?" I snapped.

"Come on mate. " Rye placed his hand on my shoulder, smirking at me.. "What I think you should do is play it cool and-"

"Play it cool?! No. You've played it cool for long enough. Amelia's convinced you're not into her." Brianna argued.

"Cause maybe I-"

"What you need to do is just go for it. Make a move and ask her out. You both like each other so she won't reject you." She interrupted, completely ignoring me.

"No way. He'll embarrass himself if he does that. Just play hard to get. She'll want you more." Rye countered.

"Rye, there's no way she'll..."

I walked away from them as they fought over what I should do with Amelia. The truth, however, was that I didn't actually want to do anything. I was perfectly fine with the way things were. But it was what Rye and Brie wanted, and I wanted him to be happy.

~~~

I was sat on the sofa with Sonny's head on my lap. He had been extra clingy recently and it confused me, but I wasn't complaining. Rye was always with Brie, so it was nice to have someone to cuddle.

"Andy?"

I looked down, smiling as he sleepily rubbed his eyes.

"Hi Ryry. You okay?"

He nodded as he sat up. "How was it?"

"How was what?"

"I heard that you and Amelia kissed. How was it?"

I sighed, shaking my head.

"There's nothing to say. I didn't want to kiss her."

"Why not? I thought you were into her." The hint of a smirk on his face and his raised eyebrow let me know that he didn't believe it himself.

"I'm-"

"Fovvs, where did you go?" Rye ran into the room, pausing when he saw our position.

"I'm hanging out with Sonny."

"Why are you cuddling him?"

"Maybe because you spend all your time with Brianna and you're neglecting your best friend." Sonny grunted.

"What was that?" Rye took a step closer.

"Rye, just leave it." I warned.

"No, tell me. How am I neglecting Andy?"

"Because all you care about is your girlfriend." Sonny spat.

"Guys, stop! Sonny, this is none of your business. Rye, I don't care about you and Brianna. Now both of you just back off!" I shouted, storming out of the room. I stomped into my room and slammed the door.

A few minutes later, Rye walked in.

"What do you want?" I scowled, not really sure why I was mad at him.

"I just came to let you know we're all going on a double date tonight."

I sighed. "I'm guessing Amelia is my date?"

"Yes, and I'm taking Brie."

I faked a smile so that he'd leave.

"Sounds great."