(7) The Keeper I Don't Want To Keep

Andy's POV

"Fovvs! Amelia's here to see you!" Rye shouted from downstairs.

I frowned, heading down to see her.

"Hiya." She beamed, pecking my lips.

"Hey. Where are the other boys?" I asked Rye.

"They've gone out with Blair. They should be back later though." He explained, putting his jacket on.

"Oh, where are you going?"

"I'm meeting Brie for a bit. You two have fun." He smirked, closing the door behind him.

"So, I guess it's just the two of us." She grinned.

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"Should we go to your room?"

I nodded, leading her upstairs. She sat down on my bed as I closed the door.

"So, what do you think Rye meant by have fun?" She questioned nervously once I had sat down next to her.

"I don't know."

"Probably what all boys think about." She laughed.

"Yeah."

"You know, I wouldn't be opposed to taking things further." She hinted, pulling me into a kiss.

I pulled away. "Want to watch a film?"

She groaned, pulling me back in. We kissed for a few minutes before I pushed her away, looking down to avoid her confused glare.

"What is wrong with you? Don't you want to have sex with me?" She frowned.

"The boys might be back soon."

"Or they might not." She argued, kissing my neck. I stood up, staring straight ahead.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you liked me."

I stayed silent.

"You do like me, don't you?" She whispered.

I glanced at her and saw that she was on the verge of tears. Immediately feeling guilty, I sat back down.

"Of course I do. I just don't think I'm ready."

She rolled her eyes, standing up.

"I'd better get going."

"Why?"

"It's obvious you don't want me here." She sighed, opening the door. I stood up, shutting it again and turning her around to face me. I instantly pushed my lips against hers.

"I want you to stay."

"Why? It's obvious you don't want to sleep with me."

I took a deep breath, deciding to just do what she wants.

"I-I do."