Chapter 6

Vanessa

For the rest of the afternoon sammy and I chilled in his room catching up on each other's lives. We ended up talking and watching tv till about midnight until, we both fell asleep on the bed.

The next morning, I wake up wrapped in the bed sheets alone on the bed. I heard the front door open, which I assumed was Sammy, but then I hear a girls voice.

"Sam where are you? Who's suitcase is that? And was it really necessary to get rid of the couch?" The voice says getting louder.

As soon as the door slammed open I sat up, scared, not knowing what to do.

"Hi." I say quietly.

"Unbelievable." The girl, who I recognized as stass, laughs. Sammy had told me about how he caught her cheating a couple days ago.

"It hasn't even been a full week and he's already got some dumb slut in his bed. Where is he?" She yells at me.

"I-I don't k-know." I stuttered. I don't know if it was the staring or the insults, but she was making me extremely nervous.

"Why the fuck are you stuttering? I just came to get my shit and leave." She says walking to the closet and grabbing a suitcase throwing her things in it.

"Hey Vanessa sorry I left, I we- what the fuck are you doing here? " Sammy says walking into the room and immediately noticing Stass.

"Vanessa, I knew I recognized you." Stass laughs dryly. "The minute I leave, you fly this bitch to LA." She yells.

"Don't fucking call her that. Why are you here?" Sammy says getting protective.

"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm getting my things." She says.

"Hurry up and get out." Sammy snaps, noticing how stass kept glaring at me.

"So Vanessa right? You think that you can just fly down and steals someone's boyfriend like that. I don't even know what he sees in you, look at you." She laughs getting closer to me.

"Look at me, you're fucking nothing compared to me. I have everything I could ever want, beauty, fame, money, everything. You're absolutely no one. Just some dumb bitch who's in love with an asshole like him." She spat.

With every harsh word she spoke, my chest would tighten and my vision blurred with tears, because she was right.

She's gorgeous, she has everything, she can give Sammy so much more than I ever could. I'm stupid for even thinking he'd want to be with someone like me.

"Stass shut the fuck up, leave." Sammy yells at her pushing her to the side, away from me.

"I need my things." She says crossing her arms.

"I don't give a fuck, I'll have someone drop them off at your house, just leave." Sammy yells. He grabs my face in his hands, making me look at him.

"What is her problem, she's being dramatic." Stass says as I struggle to breath.

"Just get the fuck out." He yells.