Chapter 11

Vanessa

"Alright we are done." Sammy says giving me a high five.

We have just finished emailing my pictures to a few agencies here in LA. If I'm being honest, I am so excited. This is a dream come true and I can't wait to hear back from them.

The only downfall is that I'll have to leave my mom because I don't think she'd ever leave Omaha.

"G and Johnson should be here soon." Sammy informs me.

"Alright I'm gonna go get dressed." I say walking into his room.

"Do you want me to make breakfast?" I ask Sammy

"Do you want me to make breakfast?" I ask Sammy. He insisted on sending the pictures before we did anything else this morning.

"No it's cool, I'll go pick something up in a little." He says while he started watching Friends.

Fun fact, me and Sammy were obsessed with Friends. We had sleepovers in Sammy's basement every Friday watching it. We called it Friends Friday.

"Yo yo yo my people." I turn and saw G and Johnson walk in.

"Hey guys." I say getting up to hug them.

"So, did you make breakfast? we are hungry." Johnson says rubbing his tummy.

"No sammy said he was going to pick some up." I tell him pointing at Sammy.

"Yea, I'll go now, just text me what you want from the diner." Sammy says, picking up his keys.

"I'll go with you." G walks out with him.

"And then there were two." Johnson jokes.

"I've actually been meaning to talk to you about something." Johnson says.

"About what?"

"You remember what we talked about that week before we came to LA?"

"No." I say quickly.

Yes. I told him that I was in love with Sammy and that I was going to tell him how I felt.

"Are you sure?" He raises his eyebrows.

"What about that?"

"Are you still in love with him?" He asks. I think for a minute.

"Yea." I say looking down.

"I never stopped loving him. Even after he left he was all I thought about. I always kept up to what he was doing and listened to his music. As much as all that has damaged me mentally, I couldn't just forget about him. He is the only person who I've felt something this strong for. And it sucks, it sucks because he won't ever feel the same way. I'm the stupid bitch he left in Omaha." I said. I looked up, not letting the tears fall.

"Hey, don't cry. Why don't you talk to him. You never know, he could feel the same way."

"I doubt it." I chuckle wiping my tears.

"Talk to him."

"Yea, right, I am not doing that. That is so embarrassing." I laugh.

"What, but you were going to do it before we left." He says confused.

"That was a long time ago. I don't even think I would've done it then if I'm being honest."

"Yea me either. You're a pussy." He laughs.

"Bitch." I punch him in the arm.

"If I were you, I'd do it." He says seriously.

"Why?"

"I mean from what I know." He shrugs going into the living room.

"What, what do you know? Johnson." I say running after him.

"My lips are sealed." He says doing the motion.

"Are you saying he does feel the same way, oh my god, Johnson." All he does is smirk. I smile widely.

...

"We're back." Sammy says walking through the front door. Me and Johnson were just watching tv.

"Your boyfriends here." Johnson whispers. I can't help but blush a little. Boyfriend.

Holy shit.