Chapter 7

Sammy

A couple hours pass by, and Vanessa is completely out of it. It's her first time drinking, so she doesn't know how to pace herself the right way. That or, she's just a lightweight.

She's been really clingy, it's not like I mind though, it's really fucking cute. It's also better than having her dance in the crowd and getting touched by other guys.

"Sammy I want another drink." She smiles brightly at me. She's also really energetic.

"No, drink some water. You've already had a lot." I say looking down at her.

"But I don't want to." She pouts, making me smile at her.

"We are leaving soon anyway." I say to her.

"But I'm having fun." She whines hugging me.

"We can have fun another day. It's getting late anyway, people will start to leave soon." I say running my fingers through her dark brown hair.

"Fine." She huffs and sits on the couch next to Johnson.

"Sammy's lame." She tells Johnson, causing the both of us to chuckle.

"Watch her while I go get her bag from your room." I tell Johnson.

"Don't worry, I got her." He says then turns to talk to the girl by his side.

Vanessa

As Sammy walks away, I felt my head start pounding and I realized that maybe I went overboard.

"I'm going to get water." I tell Johnson, interrupting his conversation with the beautiful girl sitting next to him.

"Okay, be careful." He says.

"Relax." I huff.

As I walk into the kitchen a guy approached me holding a drink in his hand.

"Here this will help you with the headache." He says.

"I don't think alcohol is going to help." I tell him.

"Alcohol always takes the pain away." He smirks.

I don't know why, but I ended up chugging the drink. It tastes way different then all the other drinks I had.

"This isn't helping." I say feeling extremely dizzy.

"Lets get you some water." The guy says pulling me closer to him.

"I need to find someone actually." I say trying to push the guy off of me, but the more I moved the more my head spun.

"It's okay, I'm here." He says.

Sammy

"Alright le-where the fuck is Vanessa?" I yell at Johnson.

"Yo chill, she's in the kitchen getting water or something." He laughs.

"What do you mean or something, she's probably not even getting water." I groan frustrated.

I walk into the kitchen, with Johnson following behind. I immediately spot Vanessa, but she wasn't alone.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yell at the guy who has his hands all over her.

"Chill bro, you're not gonna stop me from getting laid now are you?" He smirks and then squeezes her ass with both hands.

"Don't fucking touch her." I yell.

I clenched my fist getting ready to beat this guys ass. As I get closer I notice Vanessa's eyes were barely staying open and her head was swinging around.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I grab the guy by the collar and push him off Vanessa.

As soon as the guy let her go, she lost balance and almost falls, but Johnson grabs her before she hit the ground.

"What did you fucking give her?" I yell in the guys face. All he did was laugh. Is he fucking possessed or something?

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" I say getting extremely pissed.

"Relax, she'll be fine sometime tomorrow." He laughs again.

"Sam!" Johnson yells as I was about to punch this asshole.

I turned to look at him and saw that Vanessa was no longer conscious. I looked back at the guy and slam my fist into his face a couple times.

"Yo, Sam! That's enough bro. Sam!" I hear someone say trying to get me to stop.

"Calm the fuck down." Gilinsky yells after pulling me off the dude and then pushing the guy all the way out the door.

"I told you to fucking watch her." I yell at Johnson grabbing Vanessa from him.

"She was just going to get water. How was I supposed to know this would happen?" He protests.

"You could have went with her, she was drunk, anything could have happened." I yell.

"Relax Sam, shit like this happens. You can't protect her from everything. She'll be fine." Gilinsky says picking Vanessa up bridal style.

"I fucking got her." I say trying to take Vanessa from him.

"Nah man, you need to cool off outside or something. I'll take her to my room and you guys can stay there." He says before heading up the stairs. I nod.

"I'm sorry man." I tell Johnson.

"It's alright. Gilinsky's right though. You can't always protect her." He pats my back.

"I know. But after everything I did, everything I've caused, I owe it to her man." I sigh rubbing my face.

"I get it bro, but I'm sure she's already forgiven you for everything. Or else she wouldn't have flown out here, for you."