Chapter 20

Vanessa

Me and Sammy have been very touchy and flirty the entire night. We were on our 8th shot I believe. I had one of my legs on his lap while his hand rested on it, every once in a while he would give my thigh a squeeze causing me to giggle.

Sammy's hand went closer to my area as he leaned into my ear.

"Wanna go dance?" He slurred into my ear. We were both clearly way too intoxicated.

I nodded and moved my leg off his lap so he could get up. He reached his hand out and helped me out of the booth. He dragged us to the dance floor, both of us stumbling a bit.

We started off facing each other, a good amount of space between the both of us. As more and more people joined we got closer and closer. We were soon chest to chest.

Sammy held my waist tightly, our faces becoming extremely close. He looked down at my lips and I gave him a slight smirk before turning around. I heard his breath hitch as I pressed up against him.

Johnson

We are all currently sitting together and drinking in a booth enjoying ourselves. I looked to the end and I noticed that Sammy and Vanessa were no longer sitting where they had been.

"Yo, did anyone see where those two went off to?" I asked.

"I don't know man, but they were getting real touchy under the table." Skeez said. He had been sitting next to Vanessa so I'm sure he got the whole show.

"Bro we should probably find them, they'd kill us both if we let them do anything." G said getting up.

I followed behind, seeing Sammy and Vanessa pressed up against each other on the dance floor. Vanessa bends down a little and presses herself further into Sammy. He was clearly in heaven.

"They are definitely banging tonight." G laughed.

"Are you stupid? We can't let them do anything tonight. They'd kill us, bring us back, and switch." I yelled at him.

"It's kind of a little too late for that." He said pointing to them.

I turn around and see them leaning in.

Vanessa

As I turn around and face Sammy, I feel him pull me closer by the waist. He starts to lean in. As soon as our lips meet, my stomach fills with butterflies. This is what I've been waiting for for years. And if I wasn't this intoxicated, I would have been bouncing off the walls with joy.

Sammy lightly brushes his tongue against my bottom lip, causing me to part my lips. One of his hands lowers down giving my ass a slight squeeze before he pulls me in closer letting his hand rest lightly on it. One of my hands rest on his chest, while the other goes to the back of his neck pulling on his hair lightly.

We both pull away slightly panting. I start to feel really hot, I don't know if it was from all the sweaty bodies around us or the really heated kiss. Sammy cups my face in his hands and rests his forehead on mine. He chuckles lightly causing me to lightly bite my lip to refrain from smiling so wide. The intoxication soon causes both of us to burst into laughter.