Chapter 21

Vanessa
5 months later

Me and Sammy are now officially dating. He asked me to be his girlfriend after 3 months of going out on dates. It hasn't been easy because he's been going to New York a lot to finalize things for his Europe tour. He had released an EP not to long ago and he was really happy to get back on stage and giving his fans new music.

Sam had just gotten back from New York last night and he was so ready to leave for Europe already. I wasn't sure if me going was part of his plan. He hasn't mentioned anything to me about it. Of course I'd love to go watch him perform and get to travel Europe with him.

"I'm so excited, how do you think the weather is?" He asks me as we cuddled on his bed watching a movie.

"I don't know, why don't you ask some of your fans?" I suggest.

"Good idea babe." He says and pulls out his phone. "A lot of them are saying it cold, and rainy." He says scrolling through Twitter.

"Pack warm them, but try not to pack big coats cause they will take up all your space." I tell him.

"If not the jackets then you'll definitely throw in some of your things." He laughs.

"What?"

"What, did you not think I was taking you. Babe your the only person I'm taking." He laughs.

"I didn't know, you never mentioned taking me. You're really taking me. I'm so excited." I squealed.

"Of course I'm taking you. Me and you, in the city of love." He smirked leaning in.

"You're so stupid." I pushed his head away.

"You're mean." He pouted. "Also think of the awesome pictures you can take. I know I'm no professional in taking pictures, but I got you baby." He laughed.

"I'm so excited. Thank you." I say kissing his cheek.

"Of course, you've always wanted to go to Europe. How could I not take my favorite person." He smiled down at me.

The next few days were spent packing and rehearsing. The first stop was Paris, then Berlin, Amsterdam, and London.

"Alright you have all morning to go around, but be back here before 5, got it." Mike, Sammy's manager, said.

"I'll get him back on time." I told him.

"Let's go." Sammy grabbed my hand eager to go around Paris.

"Relax child." I laughed.

"Let me take your picture." He said pulling out his phone.

After spending a while taking pictures and walking around we walked back to the hotel and got ready for the show

After spending a while taking pictures and walking around we walked back to the hotel and got ready for the show. Once we were all set we met up with Mike down in the lobby, and walked out to a taxi.

Sammy met a few fans and took pictures, then he went on stage and had the time of his life. I love seeing him do what he loved. His energy was through the roof and you could tell most of it was from the crowds cheers and chants.

"I'm so hyped." He yelled walking back stage. "That was so fun. I'm so glad I get to do this." He smiled brightly.

"I'm so proud of you babe. I love seeing you on stage." I smiled at him.

"I'm so glad you're here with me. I love you so much." He smiles widely and engulfs me in his arms.

"I love you too." He pulls away and smiles down at me.

"Wanna go to the hotel." He says lightly rubbing his hand up and down my arms.

"Yea." A small smirk playing on my lips.